Satan Vs. Torri

Blood was flying everywhere. Torri and Sakai were battling side by side. All the members in the crowd came down to join the fight. It was two against thousands. Their wings wouldn't get them out of this one. 

Satan charged at Sakai with all his might and landed a fiery punch to Sakai's face. He flew backwards and landed on the ground right on top of his wings.

"Sakai! I got the randoms. Take care of Satan." Torri yells across the arena.

"You can get Paige too!" He screams.

Torri turns toward Paige who is fighting off the crowd trying to make them go back to their seats. Torri flexes her wings and opens them out all the way. She unleashes a giant wind around her and blows away everyone within ten feet of her. 

Paige takes notice to all the demons flying in the air from the gust of wind and looks toward Torri.

"What up Bitch?! You want some of this?!" Torri yells, taunting Paige.

"You'll regret ever making eye contac...."

"Blah blah blah, just a bunch of scary empty threats hoe. Why don't you show me what you're made of?" She says interrupting Paige.

"Oh I'll show you something!" 

Paige lunges toward Torri at an amazing speed and spins her whole body round and round. She begins to conjure up a red aura around her and it starts to look like red electricity. 

Torri ready's herself for the impact.

Right before Paige hits her Torri mumbles something under her breath.

"I'm in mixed martial arts bitch."

BOOM!

A powerful burst comes across the whole arena. Smoke goes up and nothing can be seen.

***********************************************************************************************

"Cough cough cough, Sa..kai." Torri says.

"SAKAI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Torri yells in all the confusion.

"I'm sorry Torri." Sakai says softly.

"Sakai! This isn't time for apologies. We have to leave before the smoke clears. Or they'll imprison us." She walks through the smoke and finds Sakai.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't do it."

Torri looks at Sakai and he is on the ground under Satan's feet. He's beaten and bleeding rapidly.

"It's over little miss Torri." Satan says.

Torri looks up at Satan with wide eyes full of fear. She couldn't believe it was all over for her. She didn't even find her mother. All her plans were ruined.

"Thanks Sakai. You can rest now I'll take of everything else." Torri says to an already passed out Sakai, putting her head down, looking at the ground.

"Oh? Take care of what exactly?" Satan says.

"Taking care of kicking your ass."

"You won't even land one hit on me. Hahaha." Satan says.

"Watch me."

Torri opens her wings and flies upward above all the arena. There was still a decent amount of smoke in the arena and she decided to use it to her advantage. She charged back down into the smoke at full speed and aimed right at Satan. 

She hit him straight on making more smoke fly up into the air. 

She landed on the ground and looked around for him. She saw a bright light shining through the smoke. She squinted her eyes and the smoke began to clear up a little and she saw Satan and Sakai surrounded by a bright red bubble.

"YOU MUST BE DRINKING DUMB BITCH JUICE! HAHAHA" Satan yelled. "You really left your precious friend over here to fend for himself while unconscious? That's idiotic. And guess what. You didn't even land a hit on me. It's over Torri." He says with an evil smile across his face. 

"No...it can't be over.... I have to...I HAVE TO FIND MY MOM!" She screams at Satan and rushes towards him. She brings her fist back and gets ready to strike a blow to his face.

"Oh your mother huh? I know where she is."

Torri stops in her tracks. She looks at Satan with surprised eyes. 

"Your mother is here."

"I won't believe anything you say to me." Torri says.

"Then why'd you stop? You were about to hit me but you didn't after I said something about your mother."

"No, that's not why I stopped."

"Then why? Why Torri? What made you stop?"

She looks down at Sakai and he's still unconscious. 

"I didn't want to hurt Sakai."

"LIAR! You stopped because you want to know where your mother is and you know I have that information. I'm the only one here who can pinpoint her location exactly and take you to her."

Satan starts circling around Torri, slowly. Whispering words into her ear about her mother's location.

"You want to see her? I can bring you to her. All you have to do is stop this pitiful excuse for a fight and come with me."

"Do you...really know....where she is...? You can take me to her?" Torri says looking down at the ground.

"Of course. Just take my hand and we can go together."

Sakai begins to regain consciousness and looks around trying to recollect himself.

"Ugh..what's going on?" He says.

He looks up and see's Torri frozen in fear with Satan next to her whispering into her ear. She looks up and Satan extends his hand out to her. At first she's hesitant and holds her hand back but then she begins to reach out for his hand.

"Torri....don't do it. Don't...let him in your...ugh... head." Sakai struggles to get his words out.

She takes Satan's hand and he pulls her in closer till their faces are about two inches apart.

"Now you belong to me Torri. Hehehahahaha."

Ghostly chains appear onto Torri's arms as she tries to get away from Satan. She looks towards Sakai and see's him on the ground struggling.

"You'll be tortured just like your mother was." Satan says.

He walks towards Sakai pulling Torri with him and puts the chains on Sakai's arms too. Then he carries them both back inside to the prison Sakai was stuck in.

"You'll both be tortured till morning when the council comes to give you your sentence. Muhahaha." Satan says walking away.

"I'm sorry Sakai, it's all my fault."

"No it's okay I should've warned you about the way he gets into peoples minds. But keep your head up high okay. You're too pretty to being holding your head down." He says pulling he head up by her chin.

"Thanks." She says with tears in her eyes.