[Author's Note]

The picture above is Cassandra.

Thanks for giving this facfic a try, it's probably gonna be trashy but I just thought of the idea and now I'm really into it.

Anyways, the OC's name is Ayumi Rei, a name that's been stuck in my mind ever since I got decent at making names in Japanese. This bnha plot does not follow the real story line. The Yakuza and LOV never teamed up, and the heroes never raided the Yakuza Compound.

I'll be posting new chapters one or twice every week. Updating on Tuesdays and Saturdays!

QUIRK INFO:
-Her left eye turns white whenever she uses her quirk.
-Ayumi can find ghosts, see ghosts, talk to ghosts, bring ghosts back to life, and make them return back to their ghosts form.
-When Ayumi talks to a ghost, her mouth does not open, only the ghost(s) can hear her, and the voice she uses when she speaks to ghosts is like a shallow thinking voice.

OTHER INFORMATION:
-Text in bold that are randomly in chapters are A/Ns
-Texts within an *asterisk* AKA these things * will be Ayumi talking to ghosts, or a ghost talking to Ayumi.

DISCLAIMERS:
-I do not own any characters in this book except for Dane, Cassandra, Ayumi, and her family
-The concepts of quirks is not my idea, but Ayumi's ghost quirk is entirely mine, anything that sounds like it is a complete coincidence
-None of the pictures except for the cover are mine, they belong to their proper owners

Most of the chapters will be about 1000 words except for the prologue and epilogue. Ciao!