[Chapter 13]

Reminder: Text in *these symbols* are dialogues between Ayumi and ghosts. Please read the Author's Note if you haven't.

Almost at the end...

I open my eyes.

Cassandra and Dane are looking at me wit shocked eyes. Dabi is looking around, a confused look on his face. "The bitch disappeared! She just faded and faded away until I couldn't see her anymore! What the hell?" Dabi shouts. I faded away? OH MY GOSH THAT MUST'VE MEANT IT WORKED!

"You fucking idiot! You had it in the bag too!" Twice argues.

*Holy shit Ayumi...* Cassandra trails off.

*I've never seen anybody who's able to do that* Dane says. I could feel the astonishment in his words and the surprise in his eyes.

I looked down at myself. I was floating. It felt so... weird. I tried to move left a little, and it worked. I was so used to moving my legs, but I just needed to... How do I move anyways? I guess I just move my torso? How do I explain this feeling?

*Well, I guess I'm a ghost now* I say awkwardly.

*Are you able to go back to life?* Cassandra blurts out, as the League fights.

*Not sure. I'll test it out later, I wouldn't want to be involved in their fight* I say. Cass nods, understanding what I mean.

Soon, the Yakuza appear at the scene. "WHERE THE HELL IS AYUMI?" Mimic yells.

"Kurogiri, retreat," Shigaraki orders tiredly. Kurogiri automatically opens up enough portals for the League. They all step in and vanish.

"Did they take off with Ayumi?" Kurono asks as he takes his mask off. Us three ghosts just stare at the scene before us.

"If they did, she would have been there with them," Tengai points out. Overhaul sighs and shakes his head in annoyance.

"Get in the limo. Let's go," Overhaul orders. Everyone stalks towards the long car and drives away.

*Care to explain?* I ask.

Cassandra and Dane sigh at the same time. *Honey, this is going to be a long story* Cassandra says.

*Just say it already* I blurt out.

*Alright. Sooo.. Where should I begin?* Dane asks me.

*Maybe why you guys ditched me?* I say.

*Okay, sure. We weren't sure when you would get your quirk back, so we did some information collecting. We were trying to figure out why Overhaul wanted to go to that auction. Of course, we knew it before you did because we overheard some conversations Overhaul had in his office regarding you and the party. That Ashiki guy actually owed Overhaul a lot of money from an assassination. Turned out that Ashiki couldn't pay up, so he ran away before Overhaul could do anything about it. Then Overhaul captured you. To Overhaul's surprise, Ashiki came back and held that auction. He didn't trust Ashiki. He lied about the money, he was probably lying about the secret to erasing quirks* Dane explains.

*Got it* I said.

*So then Overhaul decided that the auction would be a good time for Ashiki to pay up, with death* Dane finishes. I nod my head.

So basically Ashiki owed Overhaul money but then went no-no bye bye I cannot pay that. Then he captures me and find out that the coward came back, and then here we are now. Why did Ashiki come back?

*Why did he come back to Japan then?* I ask.

*Oh, well turns out that stupid coward didn' move outta the country in the first place. He just hid for two months. I guess he felt lonely and wanted a bride, so he hosted that competition. I guess he didn't know about Overhole's motives, and he's dead now, so whateves* Cassandra explains. This is starting to make sense- Wait did she just call Overhaul Overhole?

*Why did the League of Villains try to kill me?* I ask.

*Oh, well we gathered all of this information from other ghosts, actually. So while we were roamin' the streets farmin' up info, we saw Shigaraki and followed him. Then we followed him to his base and we listened to him talk to good old Kurogiri. Turns out that Shigaraki really liked you. He knew your instagram, twitter, snap, and everything. He wanted to uhh... Do the bad stuff with you, you know?* Cassandra explains awkwardly.

So Tomura is my online stalker? I should delete all of those accounts...

*Wait, so let me get everything straight* I say. *Ashiki wanted a bride so he hosted that party. Overhaul wanted Ashiki to pay up, so Overhaul decided to go to the auction to get revenge. And apparently Tomura also wanted to go because he's some sort of online stalker of mines. Did I get everything right?* I ask.

*Yep* Dane responds.

*Sooo... What do we do now?* I ask. The two other ghosts just look at each other, dumbfounded. They both shrugged.

I decided to try to go back to life. I imagined myself human again, and I fell to my own two feet. *Feels weird now that I know the feeling of floating* I giggle.

*Cool* Dane says. I smile and picture myself as a ghost. The cold climate climbs back and I float.

I guess I can check out the ballroom once more, just to see how much destruction the villains caused. I floated into the room, and it looked like a whole different place.

Most of the roof was now a part of the floor. The doors were busted down, and I'd say about a hundred bodies lied on the floor in a pool of blood. That's what those bitches get for bidding women and being criminals.

I sigh, as Cassandra and Dane floated up to me. *Ayumi, there's also something that we haven't told you* Dane states.

I turn around, facing them. *What is it?* I question.

The two ghosts stay silent. *Y'see Ayumi, Tomura and the League kind of... Burned down your parent's house, killed your family...* Cassandra say sadly.

I eyes watered. Those bitches... I saw a dead body lying right beside me and attempted to kick it. It moved. How did it move? Ghosts can't touch objects... Even Cassandra and Dane looked shocked. *You... Kicked... The body and your foot didn't pass through!* Dane says in astonishment. If I could still touch things while being a ghost, haunting people is going to be real fun.

*Ayumi, are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?* Cassandra asks while smirking.

*Let's go haunt the League of Villains, shall we?* I smile.

*Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking! The Yakuza after! Come on Ayumi!* Cassandra pleads in excitement.

*Yeah, sounds good* I reply. Dane grins, and Cassandra is clapping around in enjoyment.

The rest of my life is going to be real good.

1130 words