[Chapter 11]

Reminder: Text in *these symbols* are dialogues between Ayumi and ghosts. Please read the Author's Note if you haven't.

I don't want to do this.

They're just using me. They didn't care if I lost the auction. I'd probably just turns into the host's cock sucker. This sucks so much! Everyone was out of the limousine. Chrono, Nemoto, Mimic, Tengai, and Rappa rushed over to another building. What were they planning?

"While we are here, call me Chisaki," Overhaul tells me. I nod. He reaches out for my hand and I take it. I touch my mask, just making sure it's not crocked or anything. I adjusted it a little, and then stopped. Chisaki took the lead and walked towards the entrance, while I followed along.

A guard stopped us and asked for an 'invitation'. Overhaul reaches into his pocket and grabs a black envelope with a red sticker.

The guard nods his head and opens the door to the large building.

We step inside in unison. I wanted to scream. The person who's holding my hand- Actually, I'm not even holding his hand! He's wearing those god-damn gloves, damn it! He doesn't care about me! He was going to kill me, but then found out about this party. Then he thought that he could use me and toss me away if I failed! This guy makes me so fucking mad!

The ballroom was magnificent though. There were so many people dancing in such a well built and elegant room.

On the railings, there was a man in a completely formal black-and-white look, similar to Overhaul's outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

On the railings, there was a man in a completely formal black-and-white look, similar to Overhaul's outfit. Overhaul was not wearing his green bomber coat, which was a first for me. He had a simple black mask which covered his eyes. The man held a microphone, but was talking to someone who looked like a butler beside him.

I estimated about 200 people in the room. There was a massive table of food and drinks on the left wall. "Ayumi can you hear me?" A voice came in from my earpiece. It sounded like Nemoto.

"Yeah, I hear you just fine," I replied. No more messages came in, but I can hear faint chatter coming from Overhaul's earpiece. He hummed, and then focused his attention on me. I look away. The exit door was surrounded by 6 guards. I felt this strange sensation for a moment, like someone was watching me. I turn to Overhaul, but he was eyeing the people on the balcony.

I look around at the crowd and spot a pair of red eyes look at me. Was a hand covering his face? I only know one famous criminal who has that sense of style. Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the League of Villains. We stare at each other for a moment, but then Overhaul drags me to the left, breaking the gaze. "What was that for?" I whispered. I now regret my tone of voice when I said that.

"That guy is bad news, don't interact with him," he states bluntly. Does he mean Tomura?

"Shigaraki?" I ask.

"Yes."

Okay, so he knew that something was going on between us.

Suddenly, I hear loud repeated noises, liking tapping on a microphone. Soon, the crowd's chatter died down until it was dead silence. "Hello everyone, and welcome to the party! I am your host, Kirigaya Hiroji!" He announces. Everyone claps, but it dies down a moment later.

"The bid will start in ten minutes, please enjoy yourselves in the time being!" He declares. After a moment of silence, everyone resumes to their usual chatter.

Overhaul thinks that I don't know about the bid of women or the prize, so I gotta act dumb about those things. "What did he mean by bid?" I ask, trying to act convincing.

"Nothing," he replies coldly. Does he have suspicion about me? I think it's about time to find out.

Over the next ten minutes, waiters came by offering drinks and small pastries. Neither Overhaul or I accepted any. Finally, the host starts to tap the microphone again.

"May I gather everyone's attention?" Kirigaya asks. Everyone becomes silent, and he smiles. "Thank you. We will now start. I will go over a brief explanation before we begin. One. We are not betting money. We are betting the most beautiful and appealing woman." I widen my eyes at this, pretending to be shocked. Overhaul's grip tightened on me, probably a precaution to make sure I don't run.

"Two. The man who bids the chosen woman gets the secret to erasing quirks. In case if you're suspicious, everything about it is in this scroll," he explains, pulling out a fancy, long scroll with print of a dragon on it. He keeps the scroll in his hands as he talked. "Three. The women who loose will work as a slave for my master, Kurobaya Ashiki."

Overhaul's grip tightens even more, and my face is utterly speechless. Shit, shit shit! If I loose this stupid bid, I'll probably be sent to this random spoiled bitch, I'd rather die! I scowl.

"Four. The woman who wins becomes the bride of Ashiki. And five, the men who loose walk away unharmed. All of these rules cannot be changed, let us begin," Kirigaya smirks. Fuck him.

Someone new appears at the top of the balcony. He looked about 30, possessing brown hair and black glasses, who wore a red, black, and white tuxedo. He was kind of... hot. That must be Ashiki. He snatches the microphone and says, "May all participating women please walk up here?"

A case of metal stairs appear before us. Must be his quirk. "Ayumi, go up those stairs. If you don't Overhaul will kill you right here and right now you bitch," Mimic orders through the earpiece. I wanted to scream right now. Overhaul lets go of my arms and I walk towards the staircase.

I can see at least twenty other women who all looked far more appealing than me. We all gathered up in a line. Luckily, I was at the back. Ashiki goes up to the first woman, who looked very confident. Her jugs were enormous, and she looked fairly young as well. She was gorgeous in a man's view. If she didn't win, none of us would stand a chance.

"You're out," Ashiki announces. The woman's eyes widened, and it looked like she was about to slap Ashiki. A butler-looking guy teleports into sight and then the woman disspears. The butler disappears too.

15 more women are then disqualified due to Ashiki's judgement. Then another, then another, then another, then it was me. He hasn't said anything to the women. All he has done was ruin their lives one by one in less then ten seconds each.

His eyes locked into mines. I wanted to cry. To scream. To just rip my eyes out. To slaughter Overhaul. To fucking destroy Ashiki.

I was about to accept my defeat of being a slave for the rest of my life, until Ashiki's voice spoke up.

"What's your name?"

1182 words