[Chapter 10]

Reminder: Text in *these symbols* are dialogues between Ayumi and ghosts. Please read the Author's Note if you haven't.

It's almost time to make some action.

§-time skip-§

Unknown POV:

Today's the big party... yay. I bet a whole lot of villains will come. After all, this party is a pretty big deal. Pretty much an auction but not in an auction room. Whoever can bid the most beautiful partner gets the secret to erasing quirks.

I bet those Shie Hassaikai stinkers are going. Well, I don't plan to get the secret or win the auction at all. My objective is to get rid of as much villains as I can as long as their guard's down in the auction. Maybe even the host of the whole party. Me and Kurogiri has been planning this for a dead week now, it'll all go to waste if it doesn't work. It'd be worth it if we could get rid of at least half of the criminals there. Some other villains may be planning the same thing.

I had to put my goal of capturing Ayumi aside for this, so it better be worth my time and effort.

Pfft, I can't believe women are getting put on the lines here. Don't they know what'll happen if they participate but don't get chosen? They'll have to work as a fucking prostitute for their master for the rest of their life! Hah! And whoever is that lucky soul who wins, the woman gets to swim in money while the man gets that stupid secret. I bet it's a bluff. But a bluff like that would definitely at least get the attention of the Yakuza. I wonder if they'll come?

Maybe us and the Hassaikai can make an agreement of teaming up eventually or something. Two powerful organizations working together is better than them being separate right? Doesn't mean that us, the League of Villains, will trust them though. We'll only trust the ones within the League.

I, Shigaraki Tomura, Tenko Shimura, will complete my goal. I will conquer this planet.

Y/N's POV:

It's June 25, the day of the party. I get dressed in my party outfit which I could never let go of. It'll be pretty hard escaping in a dress, but an opportunity is an opportunity, and I can't slip this up.

If I fail to escape by the end of this party, I would probably just be a motionless body on the floor, leaking a crimson substance on the floor. I shivered at the thought. I wonder what the party's about?

Knock, knock, knock. "Mrs. Rei, it's time to go," Tengai states calmly.

"Be right there!" I shout. I can hear his footsteps get faint so he must be gone. I take one deep breathe and open the door. I'm kind of familiar with the halls now. I know where the exit, the main hangout room, Overhaul's office, Kurono's room, the kitchen, and the dining room is located. I walk steadily towards the exit of the building, where Chrono, Overhaul, Tengai, Mimic, Nemoto, and Rappa were already waiting.

For the first time in 9 days, I get to see the outside world. Where was I? Are we even still in Japan? Nemoto opens the door and all step out of a large mansion. No wonder the place was so big! Everything near the building was spotless. The trees were so neatly trimmed, and I couldn't spot even one piece of garbage.

We walk towards a street, as I spot a classic black limousine waiting for us. There were two men in white uniforms waiting for us. As we approached the limo, one man opened the door for us as the other one bowed.

We all got in, and it looked way bigger on the inside then what I saw on the outside. "This trip will take 20 minutes. Please do not get up fron your seats," one man instructed.

This is going to be a long ride.

§-time skip-§

We arrive at the party. Security guards were everywhere. There'd be eight guarding the entrance and around ten scattered around the place. There's probably more inside. I take a deep breathe.

Flashback:
We just finished eating the pizza. Me and Chrono were in his room chatting about the party. "You'll hold hands the whole time, try to ignore any hives that appear on his skin if there are any," Chrono tells me. I had a sheet of paper with me while I was taking some notes on how to act at the party.

"Anything else?" I question. Chrono looked like he really wanted to say something. "Well?" I push further. He sighs. I see that as a meaning of defeat.

"Y/N... I'm not supposed to tell you this... But there's some things about the party that you should know," Chrono whispers. I nod my head, telling him to go further. "The party is actually an auction. But they're not bidding money, they're bidding women."

My eyes widened, unable to take in the information. They're bidding me!? I slam my fist onto the wall, lacking the power to speak. "The girls who don't win the auction are enslaved to the person who runs the auction. The girl who wins gets to be his bride. He's a very rich man, a net worth of about 3 billion," he continued. Damn it! They're just using me! If I loose, then I'm nothing more then a slave for the rest of my life! To hell with it! I'm escaping for sure!

"The men who loose walk away unharmed. The man who wins gets the secret to getting rid of quirks," he finishes. I get it now, the first time that Overhaul and I talked, he told me how I was 'filthy' and he hated quirks. This 'auction' must mean a lot to him right now. If he won then his dream would come true. He would have the secret to getting rid of quirks. A scowl slowly creeps up my face as my knuckles clench together.

I walk out of the room, leaving Kurono behind. I slowly retreat to my own room. Tears build up in my eyes. I don't want to do this.

1042 words