She's Something More

"Are you a thief or rapist?" Terror overtook her face.

My eyes widened as I leaned forward to her and covered her mouth "Please... let me explain Tiffany. I'm neither a thief nor rapist!" I exclaimed.

She was fighting back but I hugged her and her eyes widened "Please you have to listen to me and don't panic." I begged as I looked sincerely at her.

Obviously, she was flustered. 

"Please Tiffany, you have to calm down..." I stared intently at her.

Unexpectedly, she bit my hand so I had no choice but to let her go. I groaned as I scrutinized my hand, her teeth marked on it but not deep. Thank goodness!

Tiffany pushed me and she ran to the bed "Who are you?!" She grabbed a broomstick and was ready to fight. "Why are you here and how? Where's Taeyeon?"

"I'm Taeyeon!" I admitted. There. I let it out for the first time.

She just stared at me like I was crazy.

"Look at me, I resemble to her like I'm her twin but no, I'm Taeyeon. I'm wearing the same clothes right?" I said trying to convince her.

Her forehead creased "Y-yes... you're right. That's her clothes." She stuttered and seemed not to buy it.

"Because I'm her, I'm Kim Taeyeon. This is my secret, that's why I don't want to have a roommate." I explained. 

Now, someone knows my secret. Should I ask my sister for help and erase her memory about this? Maybe I should.

Tiffany started to laugh uncontrollably.

I raised an eyebrow "What's funny?"

"Is this some kind of joke? It really got me though."

I frowned.

"Now... Taeyeon! You should come out now! I bet she's your twin huh? You really look like her, like her boy version," she seemed not afraid anymore as she stepped closer to me.

"Huh?" My heart was beating fast. She was so close to me.

"So where's Taeyeon? Oh! She's still in the bathroom?" She walked to the bathroom to check. "Guys are not allowed here, how did you manage to go here?" She looked inside the bathroom but she didn't see any human there.

Tiffany looked back at me, she looked terrified again "H-how?"

"Tiffany..."

"How is that possible? When Taeyeon went inside the bathroom, I waited her in front of the door so there's no way she could escape here." She looked frightened as she shivered a bit.

"I told you, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Now please, sit on the bed and let me explain it to you," I calmly suggested.

Someone discovered my secret, it's been 4 years since it started. I tried my best to be discreet as possible and I had been careful so no one will get close to me but still, this happened. Just because of my guilt. I should be disappointed but I feel somehow relieved. What's happening to me?

Tiffany was still astounded but she complied as she walked to the bed and sat there quietly.

I sat on the floor as I looked at her.

"So you're Taeyeon? For real?"

I looked at her intently to show that I'm not fooling her " Yes. I'm Kim Taeyeon. We're friends right? You're a transfer student from abroad and you decided to study here because you want to experience being independent," I summarized what she told me.