L is for

Monday. I used to hate this day because it's always rush hour and one of the busiest days of the week.

But now, I don't hate it anymore. It changed when Tiffany became my girlfriend. I feel lively than ever and I think, it's not just Monday but everyday. She's my happy pill and she gives me a lot of positive energy. I guess, love really brings out the best in you and it somehow changes your perspective on everything.

I remember the kind of love I had for Baekhyun. It was toxic and it stressed me so much. I felt being used that time and I almost gave everything for him to stay. I even begged him not to break up with me. It changed me like I wasn't in myself anymore. I saw how it changed me but I ignored it because I thought I was in love with him. I loved him but I wasn't in love with him. I wanted him to stay because I thought I needed him in my life.

Just seeing it now, I'm so happy being with Tiffany. I like the person I am when I'm with her. I'm absolutely head over heels in love with her. I'm completely whipped, I know.

Me and Tiffany were walking in the hallway hand in hand. She was confident to show everyone our relationship. Too bad, skinship in Korea is just normal so our relationship is still in the closet unless, we tell them.

"People are looking," Tiffany said as she squeezed my hand.

"Is it bothering you?" I asked then glanced at our entwined hands.

Tiffany instantly shook her head "Nope, I really don't care about what people think of us. I'm happy with this."

I smiled "Don't worry, this is normal to them. Girls that hold hands. Physical intimacy isn't really a big deal here."

She frowned " Really?" She seemed frustrated about it but suddenly, a light bulb went on in her head. "Oh like what Kpop idols do huh? Now I understand."

"Uhuh, they're just looking because you're so beautiful Fany," I casually said. It's true, her aura is quite different now.

Her cheeks turned pink "You know, it's not only me. You're beautiful too."

I slightly shrugged and furtively mouthed I love you.

Tiffany leaned closer to me "I love you more," she whispered in my ear.

I chuckled and kept it cool but I could feel the heat in my face.

"I love you," she suddenly said and anyone could hear it. "I love you more," she wasn't ashamed to say it loud.

"Fany..." I feel so lucky to have her.

Our sweet moment was unexpectedly interrupted when a tall girl rushed out of the classroom. She was covered with chalk dust. I even heard students were laughing inside the classroom.

The girl was looked like a foreigner to me.

Then I saw someone threw an eraser to her, it hit her head and they laughed. I couldn't believe this... this was bullying. They were just freshmen.

The girl looked wretched and she wasn't even fighting for herself.

I frowned deeply, this was awfully ridiculous. It made my blood boil.

Tiffany let go of my hand then walked to the girl "Are you okay?"

The girl seemed shocked and she bowed to Tiffany "Yes. Yes I'm alright. Thank you."

I smiled seeing Tiffany like this, she was caring and thoughtful.

Tiffany inspected the girl's arm "You have bruises. Let's go to the infirmary."