My sister

In a cafe.

I was sitting next to Tiffany while my sister was sitting across the table. She was facing us like we were in a business meeting. She always acts like professional.

"Sorry for my unexpected visit. I forgot to properly introduce myself earlier, my apology. My name is Kim Taehee," my sister introduced.

Tiffany bowed to her "I'm Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's girlfriend. Nice to meet you."

"Girlfriend. I knew it. So you know Taeyeon's secret huh?" My sister's serious demeanor remained. She was intimidating, I hope Tiffany was alright.

Tiffany nodded "Yes I know."

"This is a serious matter. If anyone knew about it, Taeyeon's life would be in danger," she sternly said looking attentively at Tiffany.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise," Tiffany said as she glanced at me and smiled.

"Is it okay with you?" My sister asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. She would scare my girlfriend away.

"Yes," Tiffany quickly replied. "Her body changes but what inside her remains. It's all that matter to me, I love your sister." She firmly said as she stared at my sister. She wanted to prove that her intention was pure and genuine.

I like that about her. She can make me feel special and important. She's so sweet and caring.

Taehee eonni smiled "I like that. You have my blessing now. Where do you want to do the wedding? In America?"

"Eonni! Too early for that!" I whined. She likes to tease me often. Ugh.

Taehee eonni giggled "I'm just kidding but I don't want unexpected babies. You can make babies after you both graduate college, not now."

Tiffany remained silent but her cheeks turned pink.

"I understand." It was embarrassing.

"You should control your hormones Taeyeon especially at night," Taehee eonnie advised.

My sister is always like this. She's frank and direct to the point. I know she's being honest and concern but sometimes, it annoys me.

However, I like it. Weird but I understand her. She's my sister, I won't change anything about her because I accepted it.

"I will," I said as I looked away then blushed hard.

"By the way... here's the documents."

I looked back to Taehee eonni then she put a long brown envelope on the table "What documents?"

"Documents like Taehyung's birth certificate, baptismal, high school and college diploma," Taehee answered.

"College diploma? But how?" I asked incredulously.

"I just did it. All this documents in the envelope are authentic. Kim Taehyung exists. Now, he is a registered citizen of South Korea," Taehee eonni said confidently.

"But I'm not graduate yet."

"Yes, Kim Taeyeon is still studying as 4th year student but Kim Taehyung is already a college graduate. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, you're graduating soon," she explained.

Tiffany was just listening intently.

"By the way, you have nothing to worry about the new apartment. Guys are allowed there so Taeyeon, you can go out whenever you want. You have your freedom there," Taehee eonni informed.