Night Life

A/N: This chapter is a bit longer than I usually do so please bear with my mistakes. Xoxo

The next day, I got a package from my sister. She already sent me two IDs, Driver's license and Health ID.  Don't ask me how did she do that because I don't know either. All the information about me was the same except for my name. I let her decide for that and she put Kim Taehyung. It was a good name, I liked it because it was close to my real name.

And it was fast as I expected. I just sent the email last night then the next day, it was done. She also sent 3 pairs of men clothes and a pair of sneakers. It was my style, she knew me very well. I could use it to hangout at night.

She also told me that she will just follow up the documents and personally deliver it to me.

When Tiffany saw my IDs, she immediately set a dinner together with her boyfriend then after that, we will hangout and go to the bar near the University because it's Friday night.

I had no choice but to agree, it was a deal. I don't know if she notice my sudden change of mood. Maybe she doesn't really care much because she's busy with her boyfriend.

I was like a zombie, I felt like I had no soul the whole day at school. I couldn't even focus, my mind was blank and I didn't care much about everything. The stress of being heartbroken keeps me on edge, I can't help but to always think about it. 

Tiffany is always with Siwon. I know that she can feel that I like her so she's doing this to make it clear to me. I can't deal with this, I should ask my sister to find me a new apartment. That thought just popped up in my mind.

The day felt so slow but it was actually fast.

I don't know what's happening to me. I feel kinda numb, it's worse than Baekhyun dumped me. I shouldn't feel like this. We just met but this stubborn heart won't listen.

Dinner time, before we go to the bar.

We were in a restaurant eating our dinner, it was 4 course meal. Tiffany was sitting next to Siwon while I sat across the table. I could see them clearly and I felt like I was a third wheel, superfluous person.

I couldn't stand it, this was too much for me so I just focused eating my dinner and stayed quiet.

But someone disturbed my peace and asked "Taehyun, aren't you dating someone?"

I sighed silently and discreetly glared at Siwon "No, I'm not dating someone."

"Bro, you know you're good looking right? Don't be such a dork and man up! If you like someone, make a move. I'm sure she won't resist you," Siwon advised as if he knew everything. He's kinda irritating. It's my life, he should mind his own business.

"I already like someone..." I glanced at Tiffany. "But she's taken."

I hope that Tiffany got it, I was implying that it was her.

"Ouch, that's sad. Maybe, we should find you a date later," he suggested. I just want him to leave me alone. 

"Do whatever you want," I said then continued to eat.

"Just let Taehyung do what he wants," Tiffany strongly opposed.

"But Tiffany, I should help him," he was determined about it.  "Oh Taehyung, I think the manager here likes you. She keeps glancing at you and she even served your food." He said as if it was illegal. Like I care?