Friends & Fun

In Seolhyun's apartment.

I was sitting on the sofa in her living room as I toured my eyes around the place. Her apartment was attractively furnished, with detailed modern colors and impressive but simple lighting. The place was cozy even though it was a bit stylish and their building was kinda elegant. It was well constructed with soundproof window and there was a small balcony overlooking the busy city of Seoul. I guess, she's rich.

And I could see how well organized she was because her place was clean and neat. I was engrossed contemplating this matter when the bedroom's door opened and Seolhyun came out. She changed her clothes from sexy chic outfit to baggy shirt and pajama. For me, it was cute.

her hair was pulled back in a bun and her makeup was removed showing her natural beauty. She looked innocent but the way she moved showed the opposite. I mean, she has a strong personality. She looked polished.

Seolhyun walked to me "Do you want to eat something?"

"No I'm good, thank you." I stiffened. I became a bit nervous around her.

"How 'bout a coffee?" She asked as she massaged her shoulder.

"I don't drink coffee," I answered.

"Ehh? How 'bout warm milk?" She asked again.

I chuckled "You're cute you know," I blurted out then blushed immediately.

"I know," she confidently said. "So warm milk it is."

I smiled genuinely "Okay thanks, if you insist."

"Warm milk for two, coming right up!" She playfully said then she winked at me.

Seolhyun prepared warm milk for us, she brought to mugs of it and put it on the table then she sat next to me.

I just stared at her "Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Because I know you don't like there and we can have fun here," she answered right away as if she knew me.

"You're not that kind of a person," I said.

"What do you mean Taehyung?" She asked seriously.

"A person who does One Night Stand," I answered.

"Really huh?" Seolhyun quickly straddled me in a kneeling position then held on to my shoulders. "What do you think?" I could see the sadness in her eyes. She was broken like me.

I gulped quietly "My opinion about you didn't change," I simply replied. I tried to control myself but the thing down started to bulge in my trousers. Damn this body, it's really inappropriate this time.

Seolhyun glanced down as she noticed it then smirked "You're turned on."

"I won't do anything against your will Seolhyun and I won't do anything that I will regret after," I firmly said looking into her eyes.

"But what if it's not against my will? What if I want to have sex with you tonight?" She bluntly said. She was testing my patience. But I have my words, my palabra de honor.

"I still won't do it because I don't want you to regret it the next day." I stand on what's the right thing to do. I won't take advantage of her.

Seolhyun smiled as she got off then sat back next to me "Impressive. You didn't give in to lust. As I expected Taehyung, I know you're not some other guys, you're different. You don't take advantage and you're not all mouth and no trousers. You're that gentleman who can deliver his claims."