Chapter 1: UK here we come

Bibi's pov

Mama is still not home again, it's only the maids that are home, and Mama expects us to get everything ready when she is not home.

How does she want me to get all her stuff packed and ready to go?

Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Bibi Ahmad lawal  (Nadia). I am 18 years old and I live in Abuja with my mom. I school at Baze University, my mom is the P.A to the governor of Adamawa state so she is not always home and that has led to me growing up alone in this boring house.

I don't have any siblings aleast not from my mom. This might surprise you but I have never laid my eyes on them in my 18 years of life.

Mama said they are three in number namely Yasmin, nabeel and Ibteey,my dad inclusive. I have always asked my mom why they got separated but she always says "story for another day" so I just do as she says which is to wait for another day.

Well we are moving to the UK and for some reason which I don't know of, I asked mama but she said "not now dear, i will tell you when we get there."

Don't blame me those were her exact words so...... I just have to wait until we get there plus I have to beg Mama to please allow aunty Shafa to go with us.

I know you must be wondering who she is, well she is like my second mother, she was there when Mama wasn't there to assist me so she's practically my second mom.

Moving up to my room I entered my bathroom and turned on the tap to fill the jacuzzi up, after filling it up in climbed in for a relaxing bath.

I came out thirty minutes later and slipped on my bathrobe.

I moved into my walk-in-closet and my eyes landed on my favorite evening dress, I brought it out and sat down in front of my dressing mirror to get ready.

I applied my body lotion then put on the gown and wrapped my veil into a lazy style before proceeding to the area where I kept my boxes so I could start packing, urgh I feel like crying I have a lot of clothes, I'm a fashion freak even my friends and mom know am a freak when it comes to clothes scratch that let me just say anyone who knows me knows I love clothes.

||~~∙~~||

Three hours later and i'm halfway done plus i'm really hungry so I decided to go down and get something to eat. I met aunty Shafa in the sitting room who was eyeing me waiting for me to talk so she could say something "wato bibi kin dawo gida baki zo kin gayshe ni bah" So bibi you are home but didn't bother to come say hi she said giving me a stink eye.

I ran up to her and gave her a hug, sitting on her lap in the process, "walahi aunty shafa bah haka bane" No aunty shafa it is not what your thinking" I began.

"I came back home tired so I decided to go up take my bath and then arrange a few things of mine so as to reduce my work that was why I didn't come to see you" I said hoping she would smile.

I pulled on my puppy face knowing she wouldn't be able to resist it am too cute to be ignored, no one can resist this face of mine. And she smiled, just what I wanted before she spoke again, "I can never stay angry at this face" she chuckled pushing me off her in the process "your becoming too heavy" she complained I laughed at her statement and made my way into the kitchen.

What's for lunch I thought.

I entered the kitchen and lunch was done already. I got a plate and put in some salad a bit of rice then I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left for the dining.

After I finished I called Alice our other maid to come take my plate and she came in a few minutes later and took my plate before I left and decided to go see If mama was done packing,and guess what? she was done.

Mama has ways and I really want to know them wahahi I wonder how she got all this done in one day while am still not done with mine. Deciding to wait for her I sat down on her bed And waited for her to come out of the bathroom as Alice had said that she was back from work.

She came out few minutes later and I gave a her a big hug to which she reciprocated,she pecked me on the forehead before we moved to her bed as she told me about her day till I slept off.

♕♕♕

I woke up due to the adhan "call to prayer" from mamas window so I stood up and left, I went back to my room and performed ablution, praying my 3 rakaat salah i went back to Mamas room after saying some supplications.

I said my Salam and entered,she was still on her prayer mat reading the Quran so I decided to wait for her.

When she finished she tapped her laps,I already knew what it meant so I gently placed my head on her lap and we continued chatting "mama" I called "yes habibi?" "Can aunty shafa join us on our trip?" i asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yes, of course she can but only on one condition" she said causing me to pause "which is...." I squeaked "if she has no problem with it" she said completing her sentence, "thank you soo much mama" I yelled hugging her in the process "I'll be back" I said as I left mamas room and ran down the corridor to aunty Shafa's room. I even forgot to knock, I just entered the room shouting.

She looked up confused so I decided to calm down and ask her "aunty shafa do you want to move to the UK with us that's if you don't mind though " I asked "hmm" she hummed "of course I will,I would love to go" she smiled "thank you so much" I squealed running out of her room again and back to mamas.

"She said yes mama" I said panting already out of breath someone would think I just ran a marathon. "Ok then she will be going to the immigration office to get her passport renewed" she said and I nodded in understanding, we continued our chat with her until it was time for isha.

So I left to go and pray also. I wasn't hungry so I just prayed took my bath, put on my pajamas and got ready for bed, i climbed my bed and then set my alarm putting and off to La la land I went.

//•\\
Hello everyone, this is my first book and I hope you all like this book ignore all the errors please this is my first book so there are going to be a lot of mistakes.

Please do read my book I promise you won't regret and don't forget to please hit the little star ⭐️ down below thank you.

Please also share and feel free to comment I don't eat you know and remember I love you all.

Edited.