Chapter 18: Dinner.

Bibi's POV.

After praying magrib Mama brought in a white gown which was similar to the one I had put on earlier just that this one was white. I put it on and the makeup artist started caking me up.

We finished in less than an hour. ""Finally!" Yaya Aisha groaned. She helped me with my head tie and jewelry. The girls were all wearing rose gold mermaid gowns. They looked beautiful Masha Allah. After getting ready the made me take pictures, as in loads of pictures.

Ayman's POV.

We were at the hall already waiting for the so called bride to arrive. They just arrived but she still hasnt come out of the car yet. I don't even want to see her at all. I had to resist from telling her she looked beautiful earlier but I'm sure it's just the makeup and gowns that made her this beautiful.

 I walk over to where the car was parked, Afnan and Yaya Aisha were helping her out of the car. After the mini argument on the not so big entrance we were finally ready to go in.

Affan came running outside to ask us which song we wanted before my brain could comprehend anything the guys and girls shouted "Beginning!!!!". "Beginning it is" i mumbled enough for only him to hear.

"Omo walai
If dem point gun to my head say make I deny you
I go tell dem say lai lai
No be lie
I fit spend all my money on you
Spend a couple couple million on you
Give you loving till you say e don do oo baby!"

We danced our way in. The hall was decorated with flowers and confetti, it looked beautiful. Each table had a minimum of 5 people just like I wanted. We had to pretend we were a happy couple so I had to hold her disgusting hand all the way to our seat.

We started off with taking pictures with my side of the family, and then hers. Her friends and mine danced while the food was served then me and Bibi were asked to dance. We danced to perfect by ed sheeran.

I placed my right hand on her waist and my left hand in hers as the song played slowly. I forgot about the people staring and taking pictures as I focused on the song and the beautiful girl in front of me. Wait why am I even saying this?

"Because she is your wife and she does look beautiful" my subconsciousness said.

No, I don't take her to be my wife she just looks beautiful. Wait come on not again. I can't wait for this thing to end. She's just a witch who wants to charm me and I won't fall for it. NEVER!!

After the slow dance we proceeded to cut the cake. I gave her the first bite and she did the same. cheers erupted from every corner of the hall as balloons came falling from the top and finally the event came to an end.

I was going to get bibi from their house later, as she is going back home to say goodbye to her mom and dad. Finally some relief before I teach this spoilt brat a lesson.

Ayman is trying us oo who does he think he is and how dare he call our bibi a spoilt brat and a witch.

We will have to teach him a lesson too, one that he will never forget too who is with me 🙋 raise your hand if u are. Okay,okay bye.

Love you all❤️.

Edited.