Chapter 3: Meeting Mr arrogant (part two)

Bibi's pov
The United Kingdom.

We got home and wow, Is all I can say. I told Mama I will do my room myself so am sure it's empty and bare except for the furniture.

"I would be up in my room unpacking if you need me" i said before I hurried off to my room.

I opened the door to my room with the keys Mama gave me and with a Salam I entered my room And just like I said, bare and empty.
I moved to my bed and sat down just staring at the wall thinking of how to start and where to start from.

But sitting down wasn't helping so I picked up my mini traveling bag and entered the bathroom i stared with arranging my toiletries because I seriously need a bath i'm sure I stink right now.

After I arranging my shampoos, bathgels, bathrobes,hair and normal towels, my brushes and you now the rest no need to explain further. I ordered all these and thankfully they arrived today if not I would be toast.

I went downstairs, opened a box that said "scented candles" I carried five and ran back up before anyone would notice my presence, i found spots for them in my bathroom and placed them there.

Opening the box with the appliances for the decoration of my room i decided to get to work an hour later im tired and done with the minor ones. I got my glow in the dark stickers and pasted it all round the room since it was already painted the color I wanted them.

I laid my sheets, added throw pillows, spray painted my side lamps from white to my favorite colour,Pink! this might sound really childish but i couldnt be bothered.

I spread out my rug on the floor and then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" i voiced a maid dressed in a black and white uniform came in with my boxes.

They are here. '"yay" i mouthed walking up to her to get them from her. "Whats your name?" i asked '"Josephine" she replied, "nice to meet you Josephine" she replied with a smile of her own before leaving. Maybe its not going to be as bad as i thought.

I dragged all the six boxes to my closet and opened all of them,"Bibi you won't stop until you finish" I say to myself as i divided it into nine parts.

One for my English wears, my traditional wears which I'm one hundred  percent sure I will hardly wear. I wanted to give them out but Mama said I should come with them so I had no other option but to bring them along. One for my evening gowns, my pjs, my crazy house wears,my shoes and makeup and off course I can't forget my bags.

After finishing this I can now take my bath since I have finished my work. I took a shower and applied some body cream and then put on a pair sweatpants and a matching hoodie.

I wore my black adidas sneakers, picked up my phone and AirPods and jogged down the stairs to the kitchen where I met Mama and aunty Shafa.

"Mama, I'll be going for a little stroll down the block ill be back soon." And Mama being mama began with her lectures "don't get lost" she said What am I, a baby?  I left after decided to go to Starbucks to get a milkshake.

I was walking and a few people said hi and I made a new friend. Actually she is a neighbor, her name is Kisa. I love her name. I continued my jog after my little chat with kisa I sighted Starbucks from afar so we parted ways after promising to stay in touch.

I decided to cross the road and halfway through a car came from no we're and hit me. I fell on my butt, thank God I didn't get injured that bad. I stood up waiting to receive an apology from the person inside the car.

But no, apparently this guy is not that type he instead started off by saying "Hey ma'am can you please look very well before you cross the road or go get a pair of glasses," Like what? this guy is mannerless i said in my head.

I lost it and started yelling, "stop saying nonsense and go back to driving school or you could get an "L" sign to put at the back of your car, and I can see your very heartless because instead of apologizing you are telling me shit about how to cross the street and whatnot, am well enough to cross the road but am not sure if you are qualified enough to be given a car" i hissed earn the attention of a few passer-by's.

I dusted off my clothes, picked up my baby from the ground, hissed, eyed him and then left. From the look on his face, he looked too shocked to even think of a come back, good one i thought. I crossed the road and entered Starbucks to get my milkshake.

After my milkshake I strolled back home. When I entered the house I saw a familiar car but I can't remember where I have seen the car before so I just put that aside as I remembered what happened earlier today.

I cleared both thoughts and entered the house quietly because it looks like we have a guest, I removed my sneakers and put on some comfy shoes and ran into the kitchen, quite childish right?

Well I don't want to see who the visitor is because am really tired but Mama caught me just as I tiptoed passed the sitting room. "Bibi" She called, "it is your cousin, the one who was supposed to come pick us up from the airport earlier. Remember him?" She asked, I muttered a "yes, I do" and turned back.

🪐✨

Hi everyone hope you are enjoying my book. Sorry for the late update I was at school, but now i'm back so don't worry a lot of updates are coming your way. 

I hope the book is getting interesting keep reading as you see how bibi's life changes don't worry she gonna be alright.
Thank you all pls don't forget to vote comment and share.

Edited