Chapter 2:meeting mr arrogant (part one)

Bibi's POV

The next day Afnan and Leena came over to help me pack and we finished around 1pm. We then decided to go to tutti frutti to get some ice cream then I took them back home before going back home myself. After making sure everything was in place i called the maids to come help me take my boxes downstairs.

I took my bath and put on a baggy t-shirt and a pair of leggings then I packed the remaining stuff left. i cant believe it, we are leaving tomorrow. I'll be leaving my childhood memories and everything here to go to a foreign country to start up a new life.

i actually wish I knew the reason why we were leaving all of a sudden then maybe I would'nt be this sad, I sit down looking at my now empty room. I designed it myself and now am leaving it, but on the bright side, my besties promised to visit during the holidays so I won't be bored all the time.

I've  had lunch even though I have lost my appetite so.... after lunch I go back up and decide to watch Spiderwick chronicles. I slept off halfway through the movie and woke up due to the call of prayer.

I grab my phone to check the time it's seven forty four pm. Oh my gosh, it's passed maghrib. I rush to the toilet to ablution, and pray maghrib then isha. I say my azkar and jog downstairs, I take my iPad which I earlier left in mama's study and go back to the sitting room upstairs.

I facetime Leena and we spoke for an hour or so until Alice came up and told me dinner was ready so we said our goodbyes and I made my way downstairs.

After dinner, I'm too lazy to take my bath, don't mind me it's just today. I put on my pink panther PJs and enter the bathroom, wash my face and then I put on my eye shade say my prayers, I snuggle into the matrass and sleep off not forgetting to switch off the lights.

Next morning

I wake up around 9. I decided to take my time and do my business in the toilet i emerge 30 minutes later. I'm not stressed because we were using my uncles private jet, it was a gift from the governor to my uncle for being a good friend they have been together for a long time lets just say they go way back. 

I put on some body lotion then put on my baby blue crazy jeans and a white crop top then I put on a black abaya and a matching veil, I wear a pair of flats i love them so much, the comfort it gives my feet is unexplainable.

I meet Mama speaking to the driver through the window. "Good morning" i say to her and walk through the long corridor, passed the sitting room, and into the kitchen.

I take a few slices of pancakes with whipped cream and a cuppa tea then  back to the sitting room and i'm met with the surprise of my life staring at me.
Leena and Afnan came to escort me to the airport! I want to cry now because I am sure I'm really gonna miss Nigeria my friends to be precise.

Mama is finally ready and so we leave for the airport, the girls and i chat all the way to the airport with Mama in the car until we arrive at the airport which was an hour later, I say bye to my friends and walk into the departures leaving my friends behind. I'm reallly suprised that i didnt even shed a single tear tho i was heart broken. We finish all the paperwork, and UK here we come.

I slept all through the flight and wake up due to the announcements being made by the captain so I wash my face and retie my veil. We land thirty minutes later.

Mama said a cousin of mine will be coming to pick us up. I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy, this happens to me anytime I travel be it long or short distance. Let's just say I have motion sense sickness.

I'm literally a few minutes away from going on my knees to plead with Mama to please call the driver because it seems my sweet wonderful cousin is not coming. Note the sarcasm. Finally, Mama calls the driver and we leave an hour later.

Sooo we meet again. Chapter 2 is out, still boring, right? Don't worry the beginning of books are always boring its  just a matter of time.  

And please don't forget to vote share and drop a comment everyone counts you know.
And don't forget I love you all❤️

Edited