EPILOGUE

8 months later.

Ayman's  POV.

It's been 8 months since bibi and I fell in love, and she's pregnant with our first child, am currently on my way to our family house we are now living in Nigeria also fayha and Fareed are getting married tomorrow so I have been up and down getting some things for bibi so far so good I've been able to handle her mood swings Alhamdulillah but I must say she eats a lot you need to see her now, she looks so chubby and beautiful at the same time you must be wondering how she managed to pull it off but she's my wife you know.

My phone started vibrating informing me of an incoming call picking up my phone i  looked at the screen and it was bibi calling

"Hey mama" I said immediately i picked the call
"Don't mama me where are you?" She yelled, again with the shouting  she's currently 7 months and some week down." Am almost there and keep some food for me am hungry" I said into the phone.

" Am not keeping any food for you if you are not here in the next ten minutes" she said and cut the call before I could say anything.

This woman will not kill me,smiling like a goof I took the next turn and our family house came into view.

....................

On getting inside the house I met baby girl looking beautiful as always, munching on some samosas I do hope she kept my food because wallah am hungry.

"Mamaa" I dragged sitting beside her but she didn't answer me
" haba babyn ayman" I teased pulling her soft cheeks "uhmm" she hummed not looking at me.
"Mama you know what your doing is not fair" I pouted  but she still didnt answer me,

Oh I know this would make her answer me so I said  " I got you ice-cream"
"Seriously!" she squealed hugging me.
"Well I actually didn't but if you want some we could sneak out and go get some"I whispered wiggling my brows.
"Muah"she said blowing me a kiss which I caught and placed on my chest dramatically

Sighing I turned on the tv as I waited for bibi to come back thank God she wasn't inside the main house because if she were I would have silently sneaked up here and slept the house is over full if that's even a word but you get.

"How do I look ayman?" "you look beautiful mama let's go before the event starts". I answered pecking her on the lips.

.........

Coming back from Coldstone bibi and I took our baths and got ready i had a blue kaftan on while my lovely wife put on a blue lace that was sewn in two a wrapper skirt and blouse spraying on some cologne I helped bibi with her shoes and we walked out hand in hand to my car.

The event was taking place at some hall so we are to go there before the guests arrive and then bibi will be taken away from me and I won't be able to look at my wife all night.

On reaching the hall I parked in an empty spot and helped bibi out of the car entering the hall I saw mummy and some of our aunties so I took bibi there and left after she promised to call me if she needed anything.

"Mazaaaa" my friends cheered as I sat down on the chair close to haidar "aha baba ya ne" i said shaking haidar "wlhi lau Alhamdulillah" he smiled " i see ur already missing leena" I teased which earned me a smack on the shoulder " tell me your not missing bibi" he teased back.

"You didn't ask,and of course am missing my wife why wouldn't I?" I hissed stretching my hand to shake muhsin. "Bro have some shame mana" adnan laughed and we all followed suit.

And the day ended as soon as it began helping bibi back to the car turned on the engine and we left the hall heading for our real home yes! It's "OUR HOME" now.

"Ayman" she called in a sleepy voice "my stomach hurts" she said "should we go to the hospital i said placing my right hand on her protruding belly "no its fine am sure it's nothing let's just go home am damn tired" she yawned sitting up properly.

We got home in less than fifteen minutes and I carried a now sleeping bibi into the house.

12:30am

Bibi's pov

I woke up due to the pain that kept shooting through me it was like my lower abdomen was on fire it can't be the baby is still have a few months to go, "Ayman" I cried
"yes baby! what are you doing awake is it time for salah" he mumbled "no! wake up i think the.." and then I felt some kind of liquid run down my legs
And almost immediately the pain increased.

"Wake up ayman i think the baby is coming" I screamed he jolted up from the bed and ran inside the closet am guessing to get my things if I wasn't in pain I could have laughed he came out a few seconds later and ran towards me.

"Can you walk or should I pick you up?, don't you have like some months to go?, what time is it?" He questioned looking at me confused he still looked sleepy
"Just please take me to the hospital" i said holding onto his pants like my life depended on it

"Oh I'm sorry" he said picking me up in no time we were in the hospital and I was taken in the doctor said there was a problem and that they were going to have to do a c-section to get the baby out.

The nurses were very nice they set me up and I was ready in no time.
Sighing I closed my eyes and prayed before I lost consciousness.

Ayman's POV.

Entering the dimly lit room I found a sleeping bibi and two nurses "where is the baby? " i asked "you mean babies sir, congratulations your wife gave birth to twins a girl and boy" Alhamdulillah" I muttered walking over to the crib and behold were two cute looking babies sleeping peacefully they looked alike from the looks of it they are identical.

Picking the girl up i said the shahada in her right and left ear and did the same thing for the baby boy and finally their names amina aka leena and Ali aka asim.

Turning around i saw bibi looking at me "what did you name them?" she asked "amina leena and Ali asim" I said" awwn it's a girl and boy" she squealed "help me up i want to see them" helping her up we walked towards the babies cribs.

She picked up leena while I picked asim up using my right hand I pulled her closer to me and looked at her "Thank you mi reina, thank you for this wonderful gift and thank you for being a part of my life words cant express what i feel inside right now i smiled wiping the tears that threatened to fall, "are you crying?" she teased  "for you my love id cry a river" i smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""

Finally the end 💃💃💃💃💃
Am gonna miss this book wlhi kai am already missing it mah I love you all and thank you so much for reading and ur support may Allah continue to guide and protect us all. Ameen.

And if u haven't read my other books then head over to my page and add em up to ur private and public library.

Merci.