Chapter 14:Henna ceremony.

Sa lalle/11 may.

Bibi's POV

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy today, The sa lalle started around 1:30 pm after zuhr prayer. I put on the Ankara skirt and blouse that was kept for me.

The makeup artist made my face and helped me with the head tie. The event is going to be taking place in Baba's house.

We made our way downstairs, using the backdoor which leads us to the backyard where the event is taking place.

It was decorated beautifully, from the canopies to the backdrops, and the mats. It all looked beautiful. We had five henna people come so we won't waste time.

Like mama said the oldest was doing mine. I learned her name is Habiba as I sat down and let the woman do her thing.

After three beautiful, everlasting hours, I was allowed to remove the henna. With the help of Yaya Aisha (Ayman's older sister.) I washed the lalle off.

After that Mama sent us upstairs to go get ready. This is the only day we get to go out in the open because the groom's family is bringing the Kayan lefe.

I took my bath and put on a green straight skirt with a white crop top, a black abaya and it's matching veil no! No make up this time around Mama almost sent us flying out the house so we left.

Firstly we went to the mall to collect our outfits for tomorrow, then we went to the salon where I was forced to plait my hair.

I hate plaiting my hair because it's full, long, and you know how rubber hair is when you don't plait it in a long time. Two hours of torture later we paid and left.

We then went to 4U Supermarket to buy icecream and shawarma then we went back home. Upon reaching the entrance, the old women started yodeling as we walked into the house.

Fayha ran toward us and the girls and dragged us upstairs to come to see the boxes. She said they bought 25 boxes.

I didn't want to see any of them, but the girls kept on gushing about the boxes so i agreed to see them.After praying maghrib we moved to Baba's sitting room.

 We knew no one was there so we sat down there, gisted, played, and planned tomorrow's bridal shower. After isha, I slept off. Thank Allah I took my bath after praying maghrib because I'm super lazy.

And I know the chapter is short but the book is getting more interesting so just manage😊.
QR: would you rather write a book from your head and publish or write the story on a jotter or book and transfer it later.

I learned my lesson, I prefer writing it on Wattpad and publish it after am done with the chapter because transferring it from the book makes me very lazy.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Love you all ❤️
Edited.