Chapter 24: Life without you.

Assalamau-alaikum my dear sisters we have finally come to the end of life without you and I couldn't have done it without all of you, jazakallahu-khairan.

And I hope that you will share this book with your friends insha Allah, love y'all so much and if you haven't read my other books then make sure you do, I promise you this you won't regret it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

●A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. Through friends stay together and never say goodbye.●
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ayman's POV.

It's been two months and there has been no sign of improvement on bibi's health so I decided to bring her back to the UK for treatment. Her breathing and everything is normal but she's still sleeping i have been here for the past two months from morning till night.

Entering the dimly lit hospital room, i walk over to the seat i keep beside her bed and sit down,  "Hey, am back from the mosque and I prayed for you, the doctors and nurses are all wishing you a quick recovery, please wake up soon we all miss you especially your mom, I know you can hear me so please fight whatever it is that is stopping you from waking up, okay?"

The doctor said we should try and make conversations with her, because he said she can hear us so hearing the voice of her loved ones might trigger something and she might wake up. But what scares me the most is that he said because her body doesn't have enough nutrients and the wound won't heal properly, another reason why I want her to wake up as soon as possible.

Placing her small hand in mine i held it for some warmth her hand has always been this cold and I find peace in doing that, on reciting some duas I slept off with bibi's hand in mine.

Bibi's POV.

Starring in my sleep I felt a sharp pain in my belly, what happened to me? I asked myself I tried moving my right hand but it was like something was holding onto it, opening my eyes I closed them again trying to adjust to the light above me blinking a few times I looked over to my side I found a sleeping ayman raising my head slowly I looked around the room.

What am i doing in the hospital and why the pain in my stomach. Any slight movement made the place hurt.

Removing my hand from aymans own made him wake up oh my Allah why did he have to wake up now.
"Bibi!" He exclaimed  "you're awake?" "how did you..?" Are you okay do you feel any pain or..." i should probably call the door"he shuttered running out of the of the room.

I had to laugh he looked scared, confused and happy at the same time I wonder why, trying to get up from the hospital bed the pain came hitting me hard and I had to sit bad down raising the hospital gown i saw a nasty looking wound on the far end of my belly it was stitched up with  thread.

Placing my hand on it as if to regulate the pain, everything came flooding back like an open dam.

Bilkisu, me, the kitchen,the slaps and the last thing I could remember was been stabbed by bilkisu. And as if on que ayman walks in with a doctor behind him.

"Hello Nadia, welcome back, how are you feeling" she chirped happily, "could you please sit properly so I can do some check up on you?" she asked