Chapter 13:Walima

Bibi's POV.

Today is the Walimah, Mama and the girls decided to torture me by waking me up by 8:30 am saying that if I woke up around nine we will be late for today's ceremony. After the torture I went through with the skin therapist, Gugo Sala made me take some liquid substance, some I know, and some I don't.

I took my time in the bathroom and when I came out my dress had been kept on my bed with matching shoes and everything. My aunt was the one doing my makeup. She has her own makeup company.

I put on the dress with Ummi's help, She's a cousin of mine. Aunty Ramla finished my makeup and tied the scarf for me, Mammi walked in with a blanket and a pot of turaren wuta (incense burner)

After sitting under the blanket for  about 30 minutes, Mammi helped me out. I put on my shoes and jewellery and then took some pictures with the girls. Not some sorry, they took PICTURES when I say pictures I mean lots and lots of pictures. We finally went downstairs where the cars were waiting.

At the event centre.

Aunty Laura Mammie's mom was the one who did the wa'azi (preaching) then some of Ayman's aunties prayed for me and I was sprayed with a lot of perfumes and got lots of gifts, but the perfume was too much that I actually thought I was smelling bad.

After the event, we went back home, took our baths, had lunch and we decided to gist.
"Hmm, Ni wannan zaman gidan Baze Yiwu bah" Hmm this staying at home will not work Yaya Nana said.

Leena smiled. The smile I knew all too well. "Leena what are you planning?" I asked "Nothing fah I was just wondering maybe we could go out In the night and ask Aunty Laura to cover up for us" she said, this girl is too naughty.

All of them smiled and they all turned to look at me. "Amarya do you want to join?" They all asked. "Why would I say no when I know that after my marriage I have to ask for permission before I can go out so of course, I will join!" I squealed.

Later that evening we convinced Aunty Laura to help us get out without anyone knowing. We were going to cold stone for some ice cream. After dinner, we used the back door to get out of the house, and thankfully no one saw us.

We ran towards Yaya Yasmin's car, we entered the car and drove off.

At cold stone, we followed the queue and ordered our ice cream then we found a sit of ourselves to enjoy the ice cream while we gisted about everything and nothing.

Ayman's pov

After the Walima mummy made me go too, I called Bilkisu and told her I wanted to talk to her. I still haven't told her that I'm getting married but I will tell her today. I told her to meet me up at cold stone in twenty  minutes.

When I got there she was already waiting for me so I walked over to her and sat down opposite her. After finishing my ice cream I unlocked my phone to answer some messages and after a few minutes of silence, I sighed before i began. 

"bilkisu the reason why i told you to meet me up here is to discuss something really important" "what is it ayman? you know you can tell me anything" she mused. " I'm getting married bilkisu and there's nothing i can do about it" i explained.

"What are you saying Ayman,You can't get married, we belong together Why did you change your mind? You don't like me anymore right? or did I do something wrong or you don't want me anymore. Please Ayman speak to me!" she cried

"No Bilkisu, I love you so much, I really do and I want to marry you, but try to understand, this wedding is taking place against my will and there is nothing i can do about it".  Baba is the one who arranged it, I promise you this, I will get married to you six months after our marriage kinji (you hear.)"

"Do you have a picture of her?" she asked, "Yes I do." I removed my phone from the breast pocket of my kaftan and showed her the picture. "She is beautiful Masha Allah!" she said

"Not as beautiful as you my angel," She just blushed and nodded then she stood up from her seat. "Where are you going?" I asked, "To the restroom." She replied. I'm sure she's angry but I hope she understands that I was forced into this.

Bilkisu's POV.

After Ayman showed me the picture, I lied to him and told him that  I was going to the restroom but I wasn't.

I just happened to meet the girl who took the love of my life away from me, but since I can't do anything to stop the marriage I can at least ruin her night, can't I?

I walked over to her and pretended to miss a step and emptied the remaining  of my ice cream on her. "Oops, my bad" I said pretending to look remorseful.

 i adjusted my veil before i started to walk away, one of the girls then called me back. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked. "You poured ice cream on my sister and you leave without an apology?" she asked.

I turned around and smiled "oh dear, she has all of you to help her clean up so why should I apologize?"
Before the next words could come out of my mouth Bibi slapped me hard across my face.

A few people started gathering around us to watch the commotion She thought I was going to slap her back but instead, I burst into tears and ran back to where i was seated.

Ayman's POV.
I saw Bilkisu from a distance so I dropped my phone on the table but as she drew closer she had tears and a hand on her left cheek. I stood up and walked up to her, "Bilkisu what's wrong?" I asked. "Why are you crying did something sting you?"

"No!" she cried "Your soon to be wife slapped me because I told Fayha that I was here with you so she slapped me because you are here with me and not her She is jealous of us Ayman so she slapped me." she cried clinging onto me.

"WHAT!" I shouted my blood already boiling with anger. "Yes, Ayman! You know I won't lie to you," Bilkisu said.

"I'm coming. Just sit down here"  dragging an empty seat for her, I need to talk some sense into that girl. How dare she slap my girlfriend? How dare she?  I took giant strides towards Bibi's table where she and friends were helping her clean up her dress. Looks like she got ice cream all over her.

"Bibi Why did you slap my girlfriend? and just because I didn't come here with you doesn't give you the right to slap her!" I shouted "What do you want now Ayman?" she asked with a raised brow.

"Are you seriously asking me this? and with whose permission did you come here?" I asked. That made her stand up and walk over to me.

"Hey mister, the last time I checked we aren't married yet so I don't need your f**king permission to go out, and secondly I don't care if you take her to anywhere she wants to go or hell if you like. I don't care!
I don't want to be anywhere near you talk less of going out with you.

 "Thirdly your so-called innocent girlfriend is a hypocrite. I didn't slap her because of you, I slapped her because she intentionally emptied her ice cream on my favorite dress and disrespected your sister."

I am shocked. Really shocked. Firstly she shouted at me, and secondly, Bilkisu lied to me.  im so confused not having anything to say, I just turned around and left. Bibi just messed with the wrong person, bilkisu might have lied to me but she had still slapped her and for that i was going to teach her a lesson. Just 4 more days and she will meet the real AYMAN FAIZ JALALUDEEN.

Heyoo

I wasn't busy today so I decided to update hope u liked it.Hmm, Bibi has killed me. I am really shocked. I never knew bibi was this crazy. 

So which side of bibi do you like? The quiet one or the bold and fierce one. Comment down below with your answer.

Don't forget to like, comment and share love you all. 1484 words😳
Love you all ❤️

Edited