Chapter 4: My new life

Ayman's POV.
United Kingdom.

I arrived at aunty Ameena's house and the house looked wonderful. Bibi being the only child am sure she is enjoying.

Even though I only saw her once which was during her naming ceremony, weird right? We moved here three weeks after her naming ceremony. And since then ive never been to Nigeria I hope this answers the question lingering in your head.

Abba made me come drop lunch off because I left for the airport late,and I was late because I had forgotten about me picking them up as I took Bilkisu out for lunch.

Bilkisu is my one and only, my love and whenever i'm with her I tend to forget stuff so I did not pick them up from the airport.

On my way here I met a girl on the road who just frustrated me more.
Now back to the present, I rang the door bell and waited for the door to be opened. Not up to a minute a woman opened the door. She looks to be in her late fifties or so.

"Who are you here to see?" She asked "I'm here to see aunty ameena" i replied "come in" she said stepping aside for me to enter.
"I'll go get her" she said and then she disappeared into the long corridor.

I brought out my phone to keep me busy before aunty Ameena comes down. A few minutes later she appears looking beautiful and cheerful as always.

"Oh ni ameenatu ayman look how much you've grown mashaa Allah" she smiled hugging me "good afternoon aunty ameena" "afternoon ayman have a sit."

We had a long conversation and I apologized for not being able to pick them up from the airport.

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to pick you up from the airport an emergency meeting came up that was why I couldn't come." "Oh it's ok no need to explain yourself" she dismissed me with a smile.

"I should get going, i have to get back to work" "wait a few minutes bibi will be here soon" she argued. Well i want to see what the cute cry baby had turned into so I said okay.

Bibi's pov

Well to be honest, i'm happy i'm going to meet my cousin, so I moved closer but I still couldn't see his face.

I entered the sitting room fully and sat close to Mama and immediately our eye met both of us went "you!? what are you doing here?" while Mama and aunty Shafa shared weird and confused looks waiting for answers.

"Have you met already?" Mama asked "yes" i sneered and "no" he replied narrowing his eyes into slits.

Mama literally forced the truth out of us. Mama can be very adamant at times and when she does wallahi it is not good and at the end she made me apologize and I had to escort him outside.

When I came back in, Mama did her normal preaching and I left for my room. I took my bath and put on one of my favorite evening gowns.
I put on my slippers, picked up my Ipad and went to the sitting room upstairs .

I called Leena and we had a video call then I called Afnan. I got tired because I was bored and I didn't know when I slept off.

I woke up due to the call for prayer from my Ipad. I stood up, picked up my belongings and left for my room.

I entered the toilet, performed ablution and then prayed, said my ahzkar. After praying I put on pajamas, grabbed my phone from my bedside table and hopped downstairs.

On my way down jawahir called me so I picked it and immediately I sat down someone rang the bell. The maids have gone back to their chambers so I got up to go get the door. I opened the door not bothering to check who it was, because I was on a call. I went back to the sitting room.

After my call I turned to see who the person was. It was ayman, urgh! and my hair is open. I eyed him before I ran back upstairs and picked a veil from my closet and told Mama she had a visitor.

I regretted telling her because she told me to go entertain the person that she will soon be down. I have no other option but to go back downstairs and wait for Mama because I don't want to get on her bad side right now.

Ayman's pov
She went back up just to cover her hair. She is the second person i'm seeing with hair that long apart from my sister Fayha and she doesn't allow anyone to touch it well except mummy.

She came back down and she didn't sit in the sitting room. She went straight for the dining room and sat down so I followed her and decided to look for trouble.
I sat down opposite her. I wasn't going to call her name, but she would eventually feel my presence and lift up her head that is what you get for messing with me.

Bibi's pov
I picked up my phone and started playing candy crush because I was bored and I don't want to be around Ayman so I left him in the sitting room and came here.
I'm out of moves and immediately I look up, I met two pair of annoying eyes staring back at me.

He had this sick smirk on his face that I so badly wanted to use my shoes to wipe it off.
I just hissed and left the dining for him. Oh for God sakes where is Mama I'm already tired.

I received a message from Leena that Ibrahim her crush just asked her out and here she is filling my phone with a lot of messages, oh God.

  I replied her and all the others. I felt like someone was peaking at my phone from above me so i immediately looked up.
I don't need to call the person's name do I? "why do you keep sneaking up on me, you followed me to the dining , I left the place for you and here you are again."

"This is just a little of me you are seeing but don't worry you will get used to it" before I could say another word Mama came in.
I was so happy that she was here. I stood up and hugged her "Mama you are the best mom and you will always be." I squealed.

I picked up my phone and went back upstairs leaving them to bond.

Edited