chp 18:Young couple arguing

It was just that Taozi looked sadly at Shen Mochen who was unwilling to care for a few days. Hey, I knew that she wouldn't go to the art class of Lao Zizi.

    For several days, Shen Mochen left without waiting for Peach.

    Fortunately, the children in the first grade were early in school. After school every afternoon, Taozi was early in the second grade and third class, waiting for them to finish class.

    After several days in a row, the teachers who got to the last class felt very stressed. The daughter-in-law looked pitifully outside the door. How could she be embarrassed to drag the hall, and there was a single male teacher with tears in her heart? All the faces, such a young child has a daughter-in-law waiting for class, and his wife still doesn't know which street to walk around.

    These days, the students in the second grade and the third class find that they are very punctual after school, and they can't help being novel.

    Shen Mochen still unhurriedly packed his schoolbag, pushed the chair back under the desk, and slowly wandered out of the classroom.

    "Husband!" Peach followed him stubbornly carrying a schoolbag. Shen Mochen didn't give her a good look these two days, and she didn't dare to pull his hand.

    "Hum." All she answered was a naive nasal sound.

    "Yo, the young couple quarreled?" Teacher Shen Mochen's class teacher, Wang, happened to pack up and went home, and met both of them at the school gate.

    Teacher Wang is also a college student who just graduated. She has long flowing hair, smiles, reveals two tiger teeth, teaches them math, and I heard that many single male teachers in the school have a crush on her.

    She has a wife at her young age in this class. He is very eager to open it. Little child, shouting and playing. What kind of love can you understand at this age? If you want to catch early love, it ’s too late For several years.

    Shen Mochen looked up at his class teacher with an annoyed glance. Why no matter where he went, he had to be labeled as a peach husband. This is the case at home and in school.

    "Yo, angry?" Teacher Wang stared at him with a smile. This ordinary man didn't even have a look on his face. Now he looked at himself like this with anger and looked really cute.

    "Hum." The answer to her was also a naive nasal sound.

    "Coax him well." Teacher Wang blinked at Tao Zi, and then yelled at Shen Mochen, who had gone further: "Be careful on the road, take care of your wife."

    " Well ." Shen Mochen whispered The ground grunted, but it still slowed down, and waited for the peach butt to keep up, and then kept a distance of one meter from her before moving on.

    "Husband, don't be angry." Taozi followed him unhurriedly, thinking about it, carrying the schoolbag back to the front, and taking something out of the schoolbag while walking, handed it to him and said, " This is the bunny I made in today's manual class, and I'll give it to you. "

    Shen Mochen glanced at her and still ignored her.

    "Shen Mochen, Su Tao!" A familiar voice came from behind.

    Tao Zi glanced back and it was Hu Yucheng again. Speaking, this guy went to his grandma's house almost every day after school. She didn't know why, but Shen Mochen knew it.

    "Peach, is this your rabbit? It's so cute."