chp 90 :Who is your brother? 8

Peach glanced towards the end of the corridor again, before turning back and shaking his head towards Ling Yun, said: "I'm fine."

    Zhao Xue looked at the time and said strangely: "Peach, why didn't your husband come to pick you up today?" ? "

    Peach remembered what Shen Mochen said in the morning, and didn't answer in silence.

    "Shall I send you back." Ling Yun's warm peach blossom eyes looked at the peach hopefully, as long as Shen Mochen did not appear, he believed that with his ability, he would certainly be able to catch up with the peach.

    After thinking about it, Taozi shook his head, picked up his schoolbag, and walked out of the music classroom in two steps. He kept saying hello to them: "I'm going first, you remember to lock the door."

    Zhao Xue looked at the back of Peach and left in a hurry and smiled knowingly.

    Shen Mochen's physics training class is in the laboratory of the comprehensive building, not far from the music building where Peach practiced. Peach remembered that he said that they were on the eastmost classroom on the first floor.

    Peach ran to the door of the laboratory breathlessly and looked into the classroom. A bunch of messy formulas were written on the blackboard. The desks and chairs in the classroom were crooked, and only three or two students were packing up their school bags. Peach's eyes swept over their faces one by one, and finally their eyes stayed at the back of the classroom, close to their two heads that were very close together.

    One of the heads is Shen Mochen, the other one ... Because she is facing away from the peach, she can't see her face. From the back, she knows that she must be a girl.

    Peach slowly walked from the back door to the front door of the classroom, and finally saw clearly, Shen Mochen was smiling gently with a pen on the paper, and the girl looked at him with an admiring look in his eyes, his eyes were unabashed. Of love.

    I do n’t know why. Peach feels a little sad in her heart. Shen Mochen rarely smiles so softly to herself, even when she takes homework to consult him, she will always be cast with countless contempt in his eyes, and then tell her to use What formula, how to answer, and at this moment, he smiled so softly at another girl, even patiently holding a pen, writing and drawing on paper, and calculating her step by step.

    After thinking about it, Peach slowly walked into the classroom and sat down slowly on the stool in front of them.

    Shen Mochen raised his head and looked at her without surprise. The expression on his face returned to an indifferent look in an instant.

    The girl next to him looked at Peaches embarrassedly. Everyone in the school knew that Su Tao and Shen Mochen were a pair. Even though these little girls usually liked Shen Mochen, they didn't get close because of his coldness. Man's style, but no one dares to provoke him.

    It's just that when she was out of school today, Shen Mochen came over and asked her if there was anything that she didn't understand. Although she was very puzzled, she couldn't resist the charm of Shen Mochen. Being able to get along with him alone, even for a while, was enough Other girls are envious.

    Peach's eyes rolled around the two of them, suddenly showing a brilliant smile, and said sweetly towards Shen Mochen: "Her husband, are you talking about the subject to this school sister?"

    Shen Mochen held the ballpoint pen's hand gently Shivering, I couldn't guess the peach's intention for a while.

    It was the girl who stood up embarrassed and said towards Peach: "It's finished, it's really embarrassing to delay your time to go back."