159 :I want to sleep with you 2

After thinking about it, Peach finally gave up the method of constantly nibbling Shen Mochen, sticking out her wet and tender little tongue, and gently licked it on his lips.

    Shen Mochen slightly embraced Peach's hand, and this guy was just testing his patience. Her soft body was hugged in his arms, and her nose was full of her good smell, and she was warm and soft. The lips are just rubbing on his lips, and from time to time he nibbles him with his teeth. This kind of feeling is simply a naked | naked | naked flirtation on him! ! !

    Grandpa Mao said that all kisses that are not intended for wet kisses are hooligans! ! !

    (Author:! Hey Grandpa Mao actually said this yet Shen Mo dust:? I want you out!)

    His brow slightly corrugated, and this trend continues, he will probably turn defense into attack in the ......

    Fortunately, As soon as his expression slightly moved, Peach quickly put away his teeth, put on his wet little tongue, and licked him gently, but this feeling made him more itchy and more irritating ... …

    Woo ... it ’s not satisfied with this ...

    Peach looked at Shen Mochen ’s wrinkled and tight eyebrows, and she burst into tears in her heart, and her heart was horizontal, and she just let out.

    Her warm and slippery tongue finally no longer twirled on Shen Mochen's lips, but pryed his teeth off effortlessly, exploring curiously in a world that belongs only to him ...

    feeling her warm tongue After lingering in his mouth, Shen Mochen finally gave up patiently waiting, extended a hand to hold the back of her head, and deepened the kiss vigorously.

    Peach only felt that a burst of electric current spread from the tip of her tongue to the whole body, and it was all crisp and numb. If it was not because she was sitting on Shen Mochen's lap at the moment, she had no doubt that she would be paralyzed.

    Is it necessary ...? ? ?

    Every kiss is so thrilling ... shocking ... exhausting ... exhausting ...

    Just when Peach's breath was about to run out, Shen Mochen finally stopped the kiss from passive to active.

    He looked down at Peach and saw that her pair of hydrated eyes were full of mist, and two blushes flew on her white and pink face, and her rosy mouth was slightly swollen by her kiss, and the breath was messy at the moment. Breathing the long-lost air.

    "Stupid, won't you breathe with your nose?" Shen Mochen pecked twice more on his ruddy lips, unable to stretch out and squeeze her nose.

    "But ... as soon as you kissed me, I unconsciously automatically held my breath ... you thought I thought ..." Peach gave him a sorrowful glance, but this one looked like a sigh of resentment. The little girl's pride.

    Shen Mochen finally smiled faintly.

    "Aren't you angry? That's great!" Peach looked at Shen Mochen's smile and was happy, and a pair of white hands hung around his shoulders excitedly: "I know, if you get angry again, I will kiss you , So you won't be angry. "

    " Humph. "Shen Mochen gave her a light glance, without commenting on her conclusion.

    "But why did you get angry when I kissed you as a child?" Peach tilted her head and remembered that when she was a child, every time she kissed Shen Mochen, he went away without a word, or simply Ignore yourself.