182 :Parting for life 6

"Let's go in ..." Peach finally had to succumb to the evil forces, and he no longer had to investigate why Shen Mochen went to study at home last night, dragging his clothes and rushing straight into the house.

    "Do you want me to tell you the answer to the question just now?" Shen Mochen got a bargain and sold her feet. She stood on the ground like a root, and no matter how hard the peach was, it didn't move at all.

    "Don't, don't!" Peach pouted her mouth in a sulky expression, with an unhappy look. This guy knows to demolish his desk all day long.

    "Are you sure? Eh ... I thought Peach was a hard-working and good student ..." Shen Mochen sighed in a pretense look, and then stroked the corner of his clothes that was ruffled by Peach, and walked towards the house. Walking inside: "Although you don't want to know, but I still have to say that the other name of Hedinghong is what we commonly call arsenic, hehe ..."

    "..." Peach only felt that he was stuck in his chest at a stretch, and he couldn't get up I can't go down, what's the reason I just moved? Was she really going to be damaged by Shen Mochen for a lifetime ...

    When thinking of this, Peach felt a sense of crying without tears ...

    Following Shen Mochen entered the house, everyone was not very surprised about Shen Mochen's arrival, after all, they In his heart, Shen Mochen was already a family with himself.

    Mom Taozi saw Shen Mochen coming, quickly wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, and took his hand, and asked with concern: "Dust and dust, come back so late, and will not have class tomorrow?"

    "Well, it's okay." Nodded, "I asked my parents to take leave for me, and the two of them will come tomorrow."

    "Ah ..." After Mom Tao said, she didn't know what to say at this moment, or, in this case , There is really no mood to chat.

    Shen Mochen also knew that this was not a time for chatting, and after thinking about it, he asked casually: "Have you eaten dinner?"

    "Not yet ..." Mommy Peach glanced at Peach's dad standing in the lobby, barely pulling out a smile: "I and Peach and his dad will get some rice and eat it casually. You just take peach out Have something to eat. In a hurry to come back, there is nothing to prepare at home ... "

    " Um ... I'll go to see grandma first ... "Shen Mochen responded with a deep voice, then went to Grandma Peach's bedroom.

    Here he used to play with Peaches when he was a kid. At that time, Grandma Peaches treated him like his grandson. His aunt had a son, who was more than ten years older than Peaches. When he was in high school, he went abroad to study. , Not in China all year round, my grandmother often took Shen Mochen ’s hand and kindly said: "Dust, grandma always treats you like a second grandson."

    Whenever this time, young peaches will come from unknown corner Suddenly came out, shouting at her grandmother: "No! No! Grandma! They said he was your grandson-in-law! Not grandson!" A

    wry smile came from the lips.

    It was not the first time that Shen Mochen ’s grandpa and grandma passed away when he was a child, and he and his loved ones were separated from each other forever.

    He walked slowly to the bed and looked at the grandmother lying on the bed with a calm face and a long life, and softly called: "Grandma, I am here ..."