117: Take wife to the contest 5

n-law 5

    "Uncle, I want to correct you. We are not in love. We are husbands and wives. He is my husband, not a boyfriend." Peach dragged Shen Mochen's arm and pointed towards the driver very seriously.

    "Uh ... hehe ..." This is probably the first time the taxi driver has been speechless for so many years.

    Shen Mochen's lips evoked a satisfied smile.

    "Uncle, don't worry, our two parents agreed long ago. By the way, uncle, do you have any children?" Shen Mochen looked at Peach with a serious expression. Now that he has obtained a satisfactory answer, Then the topic should have changed.

    "Uh ... that ... I'm not married yet ..." The driver smiled a little awkwardly.

    "Oh, how long has that uncle talked to your girlfriend? When are you going to get married?"

    "This ... Uncle has no girlfriend ..."

    "No girlfriend?" Shen Mochen looked at him with a surprised expression. A pair of dark, deep eyes blinked softly, and asked in a bland tone: "How

    old is Uncle this year?" "... It's already thirty-one after the New Year ..." The driver smiled helplessly.

    "Should the family be urged to be tight? I often see reports in the newspapers on TV that when single people return home for New Year, they are always urged by the family to marry a blind date." Inquire seriously.

    "This ..." The uncle was already sweating and sweating. The weather was not hot to this point. How could he already feel a little unbearable.

    "Is the uncle's demands on girlfriends particularly high?" After listening to Shen Mochen's questions, Tao Zi also immediately became very interested in the driver.

    "No ... no ... In fact, I also introduced a few at home, but it just didn't feel right ..."

    "What does it mean to feel right?"

    "This ... I can't say it ... but at least it looks pleasing to the eye, and have something to say together ..."

    "Uncle, the book says, start a family, start a family and then start a business, don't be too picky about finding a girlfriend, let alone Your requests are too vague, and you need to fall in love early, and when you are older, you will lose your enthusiasm. "Shen Mochen inserted a sentence at the right time, and poked another scar on the taxi driver's scarred heart.

    "Hehe ... hehe ..." He could only laugh, he stepped on the accelerator under his feet, and quickly shuttled through the traffic, and then finally stopped next to a building, "Here, let's get out of the car.

    " Okay, thank you! "Peach opened the door and ran directly out of the car, looking up at the tall building in front of him.

    Shen Mochen paid and took the luggage and got out of the car, standing next to Peach with a faint smile on his face: "Did you see the driver's face just now, it was all white."

    "I saw it, haha, you deliberately Let's ask people too much questions. "Peach heard Shen Mochen's voice, turned his head to look at him, and his jade-like eyes flashed bright and colorful stars.

    "Well, who asked him to say that we loved and eloped." Shen Mochen, a character with a hatred for not being a gentleman, has begun to show up, especially in relation to his relationship with Peach.