190 :Aunt and child 6

"Uh ... no ... cough cough ..." Tao Zi was shocked when he said that he had leaked, and said quickly: "These are delicious. Aunt took them to buy them, OK?"

    " Okay ! "As soon as I heard something delicious, the little guy's blue eyes burst into light, and quickly grabbed the peach's little hand:" Then let's go! "

    " But ... "Peach pretends to be a difficult look, pulling Guoer Dudu's little hand stood on the spot and continued: "But Aunt didn't bring any money ... We'll take your uncle and let him pay for us, OK?"

    "..." Shen Mochen was all black Looking at Peach in line, what is this? How does the curve save the country?

    "Um ... that's okay ..." After hesitating for a long time, I finally chose the delicious one between the delicious and the date with my aunt alone.

    (Author:! Had children, you can not compromise ah so soon you can make your uncle give the money to your aunt ah!

    Shen Mo dust: Get away with you!)

    Three people with parents who say hello, and went out The snow outside has just stopped, and no one has come out to sweep the snow. The whole world is wrapped in silver, and it is very enchanting.

    Peach held it in one hand and Shen Mochen in one hand, marching deep and shallow in the snow.

    A person came from afar, and when she got closer, she discovered that it was Grandma Zhou who lived behind the grandma's house. Later, Grandma Zhou moved to live with her son and daughter-in-law.

    Peaches often rubbed some delicious food at Grandma Zhou ’s house when she was a child, so she had a better relationship with her. She greeted Grandma Zhou from afar: “Grandma Zhou! Grandma Zhou!”

    Grandma Zhou was old after all, although listening It was only when someone shouted that he waited until he got closer, then he could see who it was.

    "It's a peach. I haven't seen it in years. It has grown so big!" So good.

    "Grandma Zhou!" Shen Mochen nodded politely towards her.

    "Hey, hey, it's dust and dust, they are all so tall!" Grandma Zhou nodded with a smile.

    "Grandma Zhou is good!" Pao Er, who stood beside them, heard Peach and Shen Mochen greet the old grandma in front of them, and then shouted.

    "Oh, who is this little guy, so cute!" Grandma Zhou found the little girl standing next to Peach, bent down slightly, and looked at it carefully, happy to say: "It looks so handsome, you Both children are so old! "

    " ... "Peach chuckled gorgeously again," Grandma Zhou, I am only 13 years old this year ... "

    " Ah? Oh! He is three years old! "Zhou Grandma was even happier when she heard it. She reached out and touched her head and asked towards Peach: "What's the name?"

    "..." Peach lowered her head silently, then shouted loudly with her throat: "He was my nephew, and his nickname was before he came back from abroad!"

    "Oh, grandma knows he is your son, what are you doing so loudly?" Grandma Zhou glanced at peach resentfully and smiled at him again. Shen Mochen said: "You both plan to have a second child? Are you planning to go abroad for birth?"

    "¥% # @ ......" Shen Mochen looked down at the innocent expression standing on the spot, and suddenly found out that this was the original There is even more powerlessness in the world than this guy makes him feel People exist ......