113 : Take wife to the contest

Hearing the opening of the door, Shen Mochen slowly turned his head to look at the freshly dressed and properly dressed peach, took her hand, crossed the balcony, and walked hurriedly down the stairs.

The packed luggage was neatly placed downstairs long before going to bed.

Last night, Peach felt that it was really unnecessary to pull two suitcases, so Shen Mochen, who was both ready to sleep, had to open the packed luggage and reorganize it into a box, while Peach watched sideways.

At the moment, the two dragged the suitcase out of the door, just like a young couple who went out to spend their honeymoon.

After having breakfast at the breakfast shop at the entrance of the community, Shen Mochen took Peach's hand and waited for the bus on the platform of the South Gate.

The community they live in is only five stops away from the South Bus Station, and it takes about ten minutes by bus.

It was only when they arrived at the South Railway Station that Taozi discovered that although Shen Mochen said that he would not go with others, the only time he would go to the provincial bus in this morning was that they inevitably met in the waiting hall Other classmates and team leaders who went to participate in the physics competition.

Beginning peaches just been behind heavy security ink dust everywhere, look around, study their wicket, where is, and then they hear the waiting hall loud roar: "Shen Mo dust here here !! !!!"

Peaches Shen Mochen blocked it and couldn't see the source of the sound, so he tipped his toes and looked forward from above his shoulders. It didn't look good. At first glance, he was discovered by the group of people.

Just that big voice of the boy, still tugging his broken gong voice howling: "Shen Mo dust !! you go with your wife also participated in the competition with ah ??" "Oh,

oh ~ ~ good loving"

"Oh - oh so sweet ~ "

" Ouch ~ I'm so jealous ~ "There

was a sudden coup around, and even the leader teacher looked at them with an ambiguous expression.

Peach's face turned red instantly.

It was Shen Mochen, still in a casual state, pulling up the luggage that had passed the security check, holding the peach in the other hand, and dangling around without a hurry, approaching them, glancing at the whimper just now. The roaring boy said lightly: "It's such a coincidence, do you guys take this bus too?"

"Unfortunately, unfortunately, the train that went to the province before six in the morning is the only one, hehe." , Replied with a smile.

After listening to this, Peaches was more embarrassed to find a hole in the ground. She gave Shen Mochen a hard look. Okay, so many people know that she went with her. By that time, even if she said she was sick No one will believe it.

It doesn't matter, then I will say that you are not satisfied with the soil and water in the province and you have eaten your stomach. Shen Mochen gave Tao Zi a more shameless answer with very calm eyes.

"Student Su Tao and Shen Mochen have such a good relationship? Can't even be separated for three days?" But at this time, the leader teacher also joined in to joke and squeezed his eyebrows at Taozi.

Who can't bear him, she was obviously dragged over by him, okay?

Despite the frustration in his heart, Peach felt embarrassed to say what he wanted to say. He had to stand behind Shen Mochen, lowering his head and blushing, not knowing what to say.