chp 68:Someone is jealous 4

"It's okay, we have a month to rehearse." Ling Yun looked at Zhao Xue with a smile, and asked her, "Xiao Xue will help us rehearsal?"

    " Yes , yes!" Zhao Xue heard Ling Yun She called her Xiao Xue so kindly, and she was so excited that she nodded like a garlic.

    "Then it's settled." Ling Yun blinked at Taozi.

    "Uh ..." How did Taozi feel like he was catching the ducks on the shelf.

    Before school, Xue Xue talked to Teacher Zhao Guang about this matter. I did not expect that Teacher Zhao nodded and agreed immediately. She immediately called Ling Yun and Su Tao to the office, and ardently asked them to perform well and strive for the class. Win glory and start rehearsing immediately after school tomorrow.

    Tao Zi watched Mr. Zhao's thick jaw shake constantly as he spoke quickly, but felt that there was nothing at all in his heart.

    After coming out of Mr. Zhao's office, the three of them were walking side by side. Tao Zi looked at Zhao Xue and Ling Yun with a distressed expression: "What are we going to perform ..."

    "What will peach dance?" Ling Yun's bright pair of peach Looking at Taozi, to be honest, he had only seen the Christmas tree that Tao performed, but he remembered that the teacher of the dance class was a very beautiful and powerful beauty. Anyway, the students she taught should not Poor.

    "Uh ..." Taozi tilted her head and thought about it. In fact, the beautiful sister did teach a lot of dances, but after all, they were all children, playing hard, and only when she was Shen Mochen would she practice well. Therefore, in the past few years, the dance steps have not been learned much, but the basic skills have been very solid. Of course, this solid basic skills can still be left by the beautiful sister to punish after the dance class.

    Ling Yun watched Peach's look change and change, but didn't say a word for a long time, could not help asking tentatively: "Can't you remember?"

    Zhao Xue looked at Peach with a look of anticipation.

    "This ... I didn't study it very much that year, so I could just make up for the basic skills ..." Tao Zi smiled heartlessly.

    "..."

    "Then" Spirit of the Sparrow. "Ling Yun was not as entangled as the two of them, and she set a track for Taozi casually.

    "The Spirit of the Finch !!!" Taozi widened her moist eyes and looked at Ling Yun with disbelief: "Is there something wrong, you want me to dance in such a difficult dance?"

    "" Finch "Spirit" is pretty good, peach. Didn't you skip princess swan before, this time jumping princess peacock is also very beautiful! "Zhao Xue felt pretty good when she heard Ling Yun's proposal, and peach appeared in her head Wearing a long peacock skirt spinning on the stage.

    "Princess Peacock?" Taozi glanced helplessly at Zhao Xue's excited expression, and couldn't bear to pour her cold water. "On my level, it would be nice to be able to jump a chicken and peck rice."

    "Little What happened to the chicken pecking rice? When the peacock was young, it looked similar to the chick! ”Zhao Xue was only modest as a peach, and he looked at her with a smile and continued:" Relax, there is me and Ling Yun, even if you are The chick can also become a fire phoenix flying out of the henhouse under our training !!! Isn't it, Lingyun? "