1 The Dreamers Nightmare

SILENCE, it dominates the whole city
SADNESS and MONOTONOUS emotion is the only thing you can see
The city became a DYSTOPIA..

Zen City is the place where people can enter the deeper dimension of dreaming. A long time ago, people could only enter the third phase, which is DREAM, but years passed and humanity became more curious, smarter, and wise. That's why it came to the point that they entered phase 5, which is DREAM IN A DREAM.

I'll explain to you those 5 phases,

First: REALITY,

It's the state where we are awake or not sleeping, and in this situation, we're like powerless; we don't have an idea or plan yet.

Second: SLEEP,

Still nothing special; it's the state where we're resting. In this situation, our body is not working, but our mind is still functioning.

Third: DREAM,

A dream is a series of thoughts, visions, or feelings that happen while sleeping. We're in the state of dreaming, where we can see the things that we recently did or the things from the past.

Fourth: SYNCHRONIZATION OF DREAMS

Dreams are synchronized through memories.

Fifth: DREAM IN A DREAM

Beyond the synchronization of dreams, there's a deeper dream. At this stage, dreams can influence reality; we call this DREAM IN A DREAM.

Because of the fifth phase, the reality after dream in a dream is not similar to the one before you sleep; in that phase, you can see endless possibilities, and that's the reason why the people in Zen City became creative. Little by little, technology entered this city until it became the most rich, modern, and outstanding city of all.

They build tall walls around the city to protect its profile because the things and technology in this city were all created from the ideas of the citizens, and too many people outside the city want to steal all these ideas. Besides, it's possible to close this place because it's only smaller than the other cities out there, and the citizens in the Zen city have a record, which is why the government knows them all.

Continuously, the city became modern because of the endless ideas and possibilities of the people of Zen and also with the help of the great scientist and inventor, Professor Eros. He's intelligent and creative, and even the president trusts him a lot. His name is highly praised by the people and by the government, but because of Professor Eros, the city became the city of Nightmare.

Because he has too many ideas and too much power, he doesn't want someone to be ahead of him, not even to reach his level and match his intelligence. Professor Eros let power and too much desire control him. He planned the most dreadful thing that a normal person could not imagine. Eros made a device in the shape of a sphere of glass with a cloudy substance inside; he called it OMINOUS. It's beautiful and attractive, but it's dangerous.

He invented it to put darkness in someone's mind, and because of that horrible trauma, they can never enter dream in a dream anymore, and the worst is that they will not even have a dream anymore.

It started a month ago when Eros announced that there would be a big event at the Central. Central is the place where all the people gather for special and big events; it's like a big, elegant theater house, and even the president will attend. Together with his psychopath allies, they make this event to showcase the Ominous, but the people don't have any idea about its effect.

All the people are obligated to attend the event, and just like I've said, even the president attends it. They're passing through a door with a sensor, and that device scans you, and it will automatically add 1 to the numbers on the screen. Those numbers are the people who attended the event. Eros uses it so that he knows if all the people in Zen attended the event.