11 The Untold Story

It was already 7 in the evening, and they had finished dinner together. Today was the day Taeyong planned to share their story and details about their real enemy. Originally scheduled for the morning, the gathering was postponed due to the hangover from the party the night before.

Now, with everyone around the table in the meeting room, the WAISHENS stood in front, ready to reveal their history.

"So let's start, please," Taeyong said.

"It's a very important meeting, and I hope you will listen well and remember the information we share," Kun added, receiving unanimous nods.

"First, we will give you information about us," Kun paused. "Yes, we are the WAISHENS, and we are above the NEONS. The president, Mr. Lee, is part of our group. Our grandparents and parents reached the highest point of luxury, even beyond what a NEON could achieve. That's why they formed the group, WAISHEN," he explained.

"There are 10 of them, but only 7 have children, and that's us," Lucas continued. "We know each other because of our parents, but there's a reason why we're here in this tower."

"The president's Phase 5 is different. He can see glimpses of the future, but he can't change it. He can't stop it because it must happen. He saw that event, and he saw us, the 21 of us. That's why we're here," Winwin added.

"We've been here for two months, watching you using the EYE and monitoring Eros," Ten explained.

"Why didn't you show up with us earlier?" Mark asked.

"It's part of the plan. We needed to make sure that you understand each other well, and your relationship is unbreakable. What's the sense of a good plan without a strong group? Besides, we monitor Eros and needed to gather more information about him and his past," Ten added.

"Now we're all here, the 21 of us. We need to end this nightmare," Hendery declared.

"Do you have a plan on how to shut Eros down?" Johnny asked.

"The OMINOUS, that's the device they used to put deep trauma in someone's mind," Xiaojun explained.

"But, just like other inventors, they wouldn't create a device without a solution or contradiction," Yangyang added.

"That OMINOUS is like an illness, and there is a medicine for it," Kun stated.

"Then what is it, and why did Eros create a solution for his own mess?" Taeyong inquired.

"Have you ever wondered why he wants all of us to see that light? And if we see it, what will he do next? If the city turns into a dystopia forever, it will no longer be useful for him if that happens," Lucas explained.

"Please tell us the whole thing on how to stop this," Jaehyun requested.

Kun straightened himself and cleared his throat before revealing the truth behind the entire situation.

"He created his device OMINOUS because he wants to be the most powerful person here in Zen, but he's not that cruel. We all know that Taeyong is the stepson of Eros, yes, it's true, but there's still a deeper story behind the name Eros. First, his real name is Taemin. We studied every single piece of information about him. Thanks to Hendery, we hacked his private files to read all about his identity. Twenty-two years ago, before he changed his name to Eros and became the most famous inventor in Zen, his name was Taemin. He was a husband and a father to his only son. He was a loving father and loved his son more than he loved himself. Believe me or not, he loves you like his own son, Taeyong. The incident when he tested his device on you, and you got that scar on your right lower eye, he didn't intentionally do that. He made that jetpack because he knew that you liked the feeling of flying, but it didn't work out. It was an accident, and he was sad when you left him. He just couldn't show that he's soft-hearted, that's why he was mad, and he wanted you back," Kun revealed, pausing for a moment.