Briefings

Cyrus started talking about how this was supposed to be a secret mission, and we weren't supposed to tell anyone.  I quickly interrupted saying " Where's Erica?" With a hint of sadness in it.

Cyrus said, " She's on a separate mission and cannot assists you." 

My heart felt like it was about to explode, she was warming up to me and was thawing out. I looked over to Zoe, how was trying to look sad. But one look at her eyes, you would know she was lying.

"Anyways" Cyrus said, as he handed us a FUEO folder.

" You two, Catherine, and me will be going to Florida to take down SPYDER once and for all. We have managed to found out the are trying to nuke Florida." Cyrus said, " Pack your bags because we leave at 0300 AM."

As I was running to pack my bags, i started thinking, if his would be a fun mission. Since Erica wouldn't be here we might have some fun, after all its FLORIDA. Is a went into my room, I packed up my bags to go, and instantly fell asleep.

After a while it was 2:15am and i started getting ready, I wore that Spy suit that Catherine had gave me and left. I reached there at 2:29 with 15 seconds left.  Zoe came 2 minutes later. We headed into a van and drove to the nearest airport ( cause Cyrus doesn't want to drive the whole way). When we entered into our private plane I was shocked at how good the plane was. I sat down with Zoe sitting right next to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.