Landing

Hey guys, it's me. Here's another chapter, hope you all enjoy. IF I get enough comments saying to, I might make a switch from Zen to Berica, sorry Master-cheesecakes.

I woke up to find Zoe sleeping on my shoulder,  I wondered should i wake her up like Erica or not. An announcement came on sayingIt was 5 minutes till landing. Finally, I just took out my phone, took a photo for blackmailing purposes. Then i shook her awake. 

"Oh- Sorr- I didn't know- Sorry" Zoe mumbled as she blushed a deep red.

I replied, " It's all right, i don't mind." 

Zoe smiled at that and put her head on my shoulder, for the rest of the time before we landed.

As we got out of the plane we were greeted by a van that took us to a nearby hotel. 

Cyrus told us that due to the CIA's trash funding, Catherine and Cyrus would share a room, and so would me and Zoe. Once we got to our room I instantly said "Dibs on the couch."

After we put our stuff down, we Cyrus told us to come into their room to talk about the plan.

Once we got there he said "Since we don't no much about what's going on, we will have to do some spying around, at there headquarters, which is believed to be an abandoned warehouse. You each will be given guns, even Ben because it's fairly dangerous. Now you may go back to your rooms and take some rest."

The second I reached our room I collapsed onto the bed. And instantly fell asleep.

                                                  -Time skip-

I woke up to find that Zoe was crying quietly on her bed. I thought I was dreaming at first, but then realized i wasn't. I went over to her, shook her up and quietly asked "What's wrong?"

She sniffled " I was having a nightmare about something" Then she did something I never expected, she hugged me. I rubbed small, comforting circles on her back. Then told her that everything was going to be all right. And i told her to go back to sleep.

She said "I can't go to sleep now, will you stay with me."

I told her "I would be right there with her," and sat down on the bed

She closed her eyes and fell asleep with her head on my chest. Soon after I fell asleep too.

Thanks again for reading my trash, This got around a lot more views than I expected.

Please Follow and continue reading

-Sblaster20