Action

I am making this a ZEN now, please read still though. I don't have any problem with Berica, just wanted to see one Zen, so here it is. Also I might write another book, about oneshots of truth or dare, with both ZEN and BERICA. And for all me friends that want me to switch, I will write another book where i's Berica here and not Zen. But you will have to tell me to do so in the comments.

I woke up once again to find Zoe hugging as tight as possible. I took out my phone and took a quick photo. I started thinking on who I would pick, Erica or Zoe. At this moment I knew that I loved Erica, but couldn't tell that well if she loved me back. I decided that I would be friends with Erica, and hopefully have a relationship with Zoe. I just wished she felt the same. I realized that Mike and Erica would then get together and there ship name would be #Merica. I started laughing like crazy. This time I chose to scare and fake Spyder attacking us. I put on some fake blood and shook her up vigorously.

" ZOE WAKE UP! Help I was shot, by a Spyder agent and I lost a lot of blood. I won't be able to stay, Goodbye Zoe" I said and closed my eyes acting dead. 

Zoe started crying so much I almost felt bad on doing this. 

She started screaming "Someone help" than whispered to me, " No Ben I can't lose you, I love you. Don't Go" I knew at this moment that she really did love me.

I jumped up and screamed "False alarm!"

She was so startled she fell off of he bed and screamed " Shiitake mushrooms"

Then she realized what was going on and started punching me like crazy. She almost punches as hard as Erica.

After she was done I said "Come on let's go downstairs."

We went down and quickly ate breakfast. Then me, Zoe, Cyrus, And Catherine went to Spyder's headquarters.

Once we got there we quietly snuck in using the air vents. Me and Zoe went in while Cyrus and Catherine stayed out. We heard Joshua and Mr. E talking about prices and nukes. The also said that they would be dropped 2 days for now. Suddenly Zoe sneezed giving us away.

In alarm Joshua asked "What was that" and realized it was coming from the air vent. They opened it out and brought out there guns. We took out our guns too. Out of a sudden 2 guards came in and Mr. E said "take care of them."

We each started fighting one guard, and using the sneaky cobra I managed to beat my guard. I was getting a better fighter, I turned around and and found Zoe clobbering her guard. Next we called Cyrus and told him to get down here, two minutes later Catherine and Cyrus were here.

We all ran out trying out of the room trying to find her, and 6 minutes and 34 seconds we found her with 6 guards. Catherine and Cyrus took in two guards while me and Zoe took on one. 

After a while of fighting I managed to take down my guards, and so did Cyrus and Catherine, but not Zoe. I noticed that Mr.E had a gun pointed, at her and was about to fire. There wasn't enough time to warn her but there was time to do something else.

I ran right at her, shoved her and felt a sudden sharp pain in my chest.

Then I realized I was fast enough to save her, but not fast enough to save myself.

Then everything went black