Avengers Assemble

Sorry for not updating for so long people, but listen I need a huge favor. Can you guys "star/vote" on my book if you enjoy it. Just so I can get a reference on what readers like the most.

Ben's POV

As I walked out of the room with Zoe, I started thinking if I could trust Joshua or not. If Erica was the one that brought him here, that meant we could trust him because Erica is never wrong. (And if she is we don't speak of that because we value our lives).But on the other hand, Josh is extremely sneaky and he was the one that trained Erica, so he would be the only one that could beat her. Which would mean that we could trick her as well into believing that he is on their sides. I decided to think about this later.

Once I got their, I was shocked to see Catherine and Erica arguing. I managed to hear the a bit of it. It was basically Catherine was mad that Erica came here without informing us. And Erica was mad that her mom was treating her like two year old. I was getting so annoyed that I decided to scream "Spy school Avengers, assemble"

They all shut up after that.

"We don't have much time to argue" I said, "And we still have to figure out their plan. Joshua since you used to work with SPYDER, do you know what they plan on doing besides nuking Florida."

Joshua thought for a moment then replied "They didn't tell me anything for this one, but I noticed them storing a lot of guns, food, water, and had everyone drink this weird vile which tasted horrible."

Catherine interjected saying "It's nice that we're making improvement, but shouldn't we be discussing this somewhere else, like at our hotel"

We all quickly agreed and went outside to find a taxi to get to our hotel. Once we found a taxi we Catherine told the driver to take us to Holiday Inn. (LOVE that hotel) I asked Catherine where she got all the money to afforded a hotel since the CIA gives out trash funding. She told me that Joshua had a lot of money from working with Spyder so he booked us a hotel. 

Once we got to the hotel, we were given 3 rooms, Me and Erica shared (Curtesy of Catherine), Zoe and Catherine, and finally Joshua with Cyrus. Once we got to our rooms, Cyrus told us that we had 3 hours to rest and then we would meet in his to discuss what to do next.

The second I reached the bed me and Erica shared, I put my stuff near it and collapsed onto the bed.

It was going to be a long day.

Sorry for not updating in a long time, this next chapter is going to have some Berica so heads up Chesecakesareh3althy. Once again please vote if you enjoyed the book/chapter.

Signing of for now

-Sblaster20