Confessions

Hey guys, here's another chapter for you all. Hope you like it, I know Cheesecakesareh3althy will like it (hint hint)

Just want to thank 

Agent_Jaydenx

Chesecakesareh3althy

QuidditchLife7

Alpha12321

Jjdjdhfhfjf

Zoe POV (didn't see that coming)

Before I even knew what was happening, Mr.E had two bullets in his head.

I looked at Cyrus and Catherine to see who shot it, none of them had a gun in their hands. I looked at myself to find my finger on the trigger. That's when I realized, I had shot Mr.E. It was my first kill, and I didn't even feel bad that I ended someone's life. I felt mad that because of him, Ben had a bullet square in his chest. I couldn't believe it he took a bullet for me, I didn't think he had it in him.

Then I started running over to him who was gasping for air. Once everyone was there Ben started talking in a raspy voice. He said "Everyone has to make sacrifices for the team, mine was my life. Tell my parents about me and tell them a love them. Goodbye" then his eyes closed laid still.

I was stil crying my eyes out when Cyrus brought over a funny looking machine from one of the nearby closets. He but something on Ben's chest and scream "Clear" and shocked him. He yelled at me to call 911 put his sweater on his wound, to stop the the blood. I quickly called 911 and then realized what Cyrus had an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). 

After a while a ambulance came and lifted him put him in the back. My and Catherine rode in the back, while Cyrus follow on car. The second we got the emergency room, the took him inside a surgery room that we couldn't come in. We waited for a long, long time.

                                                       -Time Skip-

After a while of waiting, a nurse came out with a bad expression. Which normally isn't that good. When I asked "Is he okay" she broke into a grin.

" He has a bullet to the chest, but is going to be all right. After a while you can go see him."

I couldn't help but smile, Cyrus was smiling too. My jaw nearly dropped, Catherine on the other hand went full on tear mode and was crying tears of joy.

Thanks for reading the trash 🗑 

Until next time

-Sblaster20