For someone

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT PART OF THE BOOK 

@Alpha12321 Told me to have some JERICA moments in my book 📖 so here it is. If your mad at me for doing this, remember someone told me to write this. P.S Alpha bring ZOE back!!!!! Or else I will have part 2 and kill Joshua.

Erica's POV

I was getting tired of these meetings, I didn't know how much longer I would do this. I quietly put on my black spy suit, and snuck out the window. Then I saw the person I had loved the second I saw him.

Joshua

I ran over to him being careful to not make a sound, and hugged him as tight as I could. The only person that could thaw me out was the one that caused all of this. I told him something I wanted tell him ever since we started meeting each other.

I whispered in his ear " I love you more"

He replied with the cheesiest pick up line ever " You are the sun in my life."

I shot back "In that case I will be 92.96 million miles away from you." I turned around and started walking away. He grabbed my and pulled me in and kissed me. I was the best kiss I ever had, and I returned it right away. I told him "I can't keep lying to my friends and family, but I love you. I will join Spyder." It was everything I stood against but Joshua changed all that.

Then out of nowhere Ben, Zoe, Mike, and Cyrus leapt up and started running at me. Ben went strait at Joshua and had found a newfound rage, and was fighting like I had never seen before. He managed to knock him out🎉🎉. Then he ran at me, he wasn't as good as me however, i quickly took him down and picked up Joshua. He turned and ran faster then I ever could. I had Joshua, Spyder and myself. That was all I needed.

I did a quick turn and saw Zoe and Ben holding hands. I looked forward and didn't think twice.

AGAIN NOT PART OF THE BOOK. Please don't hate me. How is the book so far, tell me in the comments below.