Confrontation

Hey guys, I'm back

*Someone throws apple and tomato* You are hard to please aren't you.

* "Get off the stage"*

Fine, I'll get going, here's the book.

*More tomatoes and booing*

Zoe POV 

After a while of finding out about that Ben is alive, a nurse came out and told us we could come in. Cyrus told me that I could go first and the room number was 3802.

                                      - Time skip-

After a while of walking I finally found the room. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I decided to open the door, and found Ben was talking to someone. I could never forget those cold blue eyes, and icy cold glare.

It was Erica

(You all are loving me right now cause I brought back Erica aren't you)

Those two were talking about something while I stood there looking at them. I got so mad that Erica was here that I screamed " Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"(do you know the reference) They realized that I was there and Erica gave me a look that said he's all yours. After she left I went over and asked what she was doing here.

"She finished her mission and decided to come help us, and guess what she managed to convince Joshua to come back to the CIA." Ben stated

When Zoe took all of this in she started crying a waterfall. 

"I-I didn't- couldn't,... I couldn't lose you"Zoe told me.

I told her that I would always be here for her. Then she did something that surprised me. She kissed me. (So sorry everyone but to make it up to you I brought back Erica) I kissed back and after 15 or so seconds we pulled back.

"What was that for" I asked

"Well you weren't going to do it yourself were you?" She replied "Well what are we waiting for, we have an evil organization to catch.

With that she and I walked out holding hands

Sorry it took so long to write a new chapter. I have been really busy. Once again sorry for the fact that it's zen, but I have a Berica one shot book that I wrote.

-Sblaster20