Truth a bit to late

This is going to have some/lot of Berica moments. Hence this is why I put the video up there.

Ben POV

I woke up to the sounds of whimpering, and quickly realized it was Erica.

"No, No, I can't lose you. Not again, NO" Erica whispered 

I shook her up and gently asked "Were you dreaming about losing Joshua again."

She looked startled, blushed a deep shade of pink and said "No actually I was dreaming about you"

My Jaw dropped, Erica Hale the best spy in training ever (Tip, don't ever call Erica a spy in training. Oh CRAP, She's here sfjfhisfjaluuis;ahi) was dreaming about me, Ben Ripley, the spy that fight's as well as a wet tissue.

I asked "Why in the world were you dreaming about me" (Take a hint Ben)

She replied annoyed,"Cause I like you idiot."

Then she did something I never expected, she KISSED me for a fill 30 seconds. This was much better than the kiss I had with Zoe. I was thinking maybe I was wrong about just being friends with Erica. Zoe clearly likes Mike, which would make it perfect for me and Erica. I would just have to convince Zoe to go out with Mike. 

Erica interrupted my thoughts by saying "What are you thinking about Ben?"

I lied and said "Nothing"

I could tell that Erica didn't believe me but, she shook it off and kissed me on the cheek. Then she told me to lie down and get some rest. 

                                                                                 -TIME SKIP- 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and found out that Erica hale was hugging me. I only had 30 minutes to get ready to go to Cyrus's room so i shook her up and told her to get ready. She was blushing super hard. After Erica took a shower and changed it was my turn. While I was in the shower I was thinking about how to break it Zoe that I like Erica more than her, and that Erica hale likes me back.

I went over to Cyrus's room got ready for the meeting.

The only thing I knew so far was that this Mission was going to be the hardest one yet