Welp, someone has anger issues

So sorry I didn't update for a while.

I was just listening to Cyrus questioning Joshua on what SPYDER was doing. The only thing we knew is what josh told us. They were stocking food so it meant that they were going to stay there for a long time. I was going to tell the others when Joshua and Cyrus started arguing,

"How can we trust you, you could be a spy for all we know" (totally not forshadowing) said Cyrus.

I know you don't trust me, but at least give me a chance, if I do something that even looks like I am working for Spyder, shoot me in the god dam  head." Said Joshua who was getting frustrated.

Zoe being a well Zoe said "language"

As I saw the situation brewing, I said, "I think I know what Spyder's plan is."

Joshua gave me a glare "like you know anything, ur fighting skills are like a burnt chicken nugget" and it just so happens that Erica kicks josh's chair just the right way, and he falls over.

"My bad, carry on" Joshua started weakly

"So we know that they are storing food and water, which means they are going to be there for a long time." Then it clicked "if they were to nuke Florida, they could use that as a separate base, since nobody could get there due to the radiation, and that weird goo you drank could stop the radiation" I stated.

Everyone understood and were completely baffled by the fact that I understood so quickly.

Cryrus being the first to break the silence whispered "This is going to be more serious then we thought."

And of course Erica uses this time to say "me and Ben are dating"

Zoe looks like she is about to kill someone.

Welp time for me to run.

Sorry for not updating, tbh I forgot about this book

-sblaster20