"Communicating"

Often when we talk to animals in our day-to-day basis we use "baby talk". We tend to underestimate them by thinking this is the limit of what they can understand.

We often see an adorable dog, for example, and may tend to pitch our voices to say "Aww hi puppy!"

They think that if they put enough emotion into their speech, the actual words no longer matter.

The emotional element does appear to be true, as it's a big part of communication with animals and how they talk with each other (along with pictures). But animals do also seem to be able to understand words, sentences, and more complex conversations.

When you talk to animals more openly as you would a human, they will listen.

When you begin interacting with them in this more intelligent way, it opens the door to better communication

When you begin interacting with them in this more intelligent way, it opens the door to better communication. It also boosts their self-esteem and confidence just knowing that they have a voice, that you have an interest in hearing what they have to say, and that you think they are smart enough to understand you when you speak to them like you would another human. 

So next time you meet a fellow animal, or even your pet, talk openly with them! Start off simple with short sentences and how your day went. Your animal companion will surely be glad to listen, rather than be "babied".

Short practice!

This is just a little bonus exercise to test your telepathic abilities. Take a look at the dog above and try asking it questions. Yes, it's possible! After all, telepathy really means "feeling across a distance" as we previously stated. 

1. Ask it simple questions. "How are you feeling?" is simple enough.

2. Try writing down what you think it's personality is like, its name and so-forth.