¡Your energy can work against you¡

The energy you are putting out while trying to communicate with animals telepathically may be hurting your success. But taking notice can mean all the difference in the world!

Just like humans, animals are individuals and each has a different personality, tolerance, and preference. Your enthusiastic energy might be perfect for some, but off-putting to others. And this disconnect could be causing some of your animal communication misfires!

​Imagine walking by someone's house and suddenly a bright, cheerful woman bursts through the front doorway and heads directly for you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

​Imagine walking by someone's house and suddenly a bright, cheerful woman bursts through the front doorway and heads directly for you. "Good morning! Isn't it a GREAT day?! Are you having a wonderful walk? Do you want to come in and chat? Oh, where did you get that beautiful sweater? Do you like these flowers I planted?!" Even to an extrovert, her energy and approach may be overwhelming. You may unconsciously take a step or two back, cringe or recoil, or even run!

Successful communication is a two-way street. To blossom and flourish, it requires both sides to feel comfortable.

A more thoughtful approach might have been the woman popping her head out of the doorway and giving you a friendly wave and a smile. You might wave and smile back, and feeling comfortable, add in a "good morning!" Perhaps that would open the door to a longer conversation or maybe it would be just enough to prime a future exchange — maybe after several days of just the smile and wave. 

Just because you decide you are going to try to telepath with a particular animal doesn't mean they are ready for that, or that it's the right time, or even that your communication style and energy is right for building this bridge

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just because you decide you are going to try to telepath with a particular animal doesn't mean they are ready for that, or that it's the right time, or even that your communication style and energy is right for building this bridge. A calmer, gentler, slower approach may be the perfect place to start until you understand your animal friend's comfort level.

Everything animate and inanimate — including thoughts, beings, and objects — is made of energy. Being able to read it; becoming aware of the kind you are putting out there — and the kind those around you need — could be your next breakthrough in successful animal communication.