⋉Benefits of animal telepathy⋊

It all comes down to this.

You've (perhaps) practiced inter-species communication, and wonder what you can use it for. Is it really worth your time and effort learning?

Of course! Animal Telepathy is extremely useful and for many beneficial reasons. Below is a few of the most beneficial reasons I have developed over my ideas. Hopefully it helps to give an outline of why you could (and should) learn it altogether!

1. Strengthens the bond.

When we learn to communicate with our animal companions telepathically, we open worlds we would never imagine. We begin to open our minds to theirs- seeing the world and life from their perspective. This helps us understand them and their actions better. We are able to bond on a deeper and spiritual level.

 We are able to bond on a deeper and spiritual level

2. Messages.

Animals have a lot to share with us. It all depends on whether we open our minds and decide to listen. This is another reason that could truly benefit many. Allow me to elaborate.

Inter-species communication is the universal language shared by all creatures, even plants! This allows them to communicate much more quickly and efficiently than spoken language. This is why, of course, animals don't need to 'speak' as we so badly wish them to. In fact, they are speaking to us telepathically, we only need to listen! 

Inter-species communication could help animals and humans alike. Envision this: Humans being taught animal telepathy, awakening their true spiritual senses and understanding animal life once more. Staff working in animal shelters could very well find inter-species communication useful, as well as veterinarians and so-forth. How? 

Animals will be able to tell us what exactly is bothering them, and we will be able to listen and help. It's a win-win situation for both! Think of it like being Dr Doolittle. Here's an example:

A horse has been running around and supposedly injured a knee. A vet trained in Animal Telepathy could then pay the horse a visit and ask the horse, "What hurts?" The horse could explain then "I hurt my knee whilst running". This helps a lot in discovering injuries and health problems. Another good example is perhaps when your pet decidedly stops eating. You could go on to ask "Why aren't you eating?" and get your answer from there. They may respond with "My stomach hurts." Or even their tooth, who knows?

" Or even their tooth, who knows?

Story time

So, when it comes to inter-species communication, how does it benefit me? It really helped me big-time! 

I had 2 budgies at the time, one male and female. They were perfectly happy in their cage and had everything supplied nicely for them: fresh seed, cool water and the grainiest perches. I even spoiled them with honey millet treats from time to time. Basically everything was going good. However I began to notice over the week how female Beauty seemed off-ish. She slept more than average, rarely ate and displayed strange behaviour. But that was when I began to recall the pair had mated a few times, and I wondered from time to time whether she was fertile and would lay eggs anytime soon. I suspected that was the reason and asked her, "Are you pregnant?" And she responded with "Yes, the egg hurts."

I was alarmed and told my parents we had to take her to the vet ASAP. Of course they weren't having any of it and I really felt I couldn't just blurt out "She told me she's in pain". And I'm not a vet, so I wouldn't know any better.. right? No! I knew for a fact she was in pain, and I heard it from her too. I felt hurt and sorry for Beauty, as much as I truly wished to help.

This went on for a few more weeks, until she sadly passed away at the bottom of the cage. All because she was egg-bound and couldn't lay eggs. That moment was heartbreaking especially knowing I could have helped her. That same night I was in my room crying after we had buried her, telling her how sorry I was but felt a little better afterwards knowing she was out of her pain now. I had went to sleep still with a rather achy heart.

When I woke up the next morning I had found one of her special green feathers on my pillow. She heard me. She was still here in spirit. That very feather opened me to learning more about inter-species communication, as well as helping others learn it to help them in situations like these.