🌿Meditation Meadow🌿

A Quiet Space to Prepare for Animal Communication.

How to Use Meditation Meadow

Your energy speaks volumes to the animals. When you are calm and focused, you are a much more inviting conversationalist and will have more success and clarity with your connections. Luckily, there are many easy ways to get grounded, centered, raise your vibration, and de-stress your mind and body. No remote Buddhist monastery necessary!

Come here anytime you need some serenity

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Come here anytime you need some serenity. A perfect time is when you are ready to practice talking with the animals. There are no rules or steps or procedures. If something works for you or feels good, that's a sure sign to keep using it. Eventually, you may be able to center yourself in just a few seconds and without any other aids.

​Listen for any amount of time you wish. Headsets or earbuds are usually recommended, as many of these tracks use special tones and frequencies that require that to work as intended. None of the "video" portions are needed, but if you wish to enjoy the visuals, you can click the expand button in the lower right of any video for a larger view.

​And, of course, this is just a starting point. YouTube has thousands of these types of videos designed to address everything from eliminating fears and cleansing negative energy to insomnia and boosting your confidence. 

Even without special tones or frequencies designed for a specific outcome, music has the ability to create dramatic shifts in you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Even without special tones or frequencies designed for a specific outcome, music has the ability to create dramatic shifts in you. By moving you from your current state to one of relaxation and receptivity, you are able to reset yourself and return to your natural state of being.

Even if you have 5 minutes..

Little Meditation