¤Improving accuracy¤

Your telepathic accuracy when communicating with animals may be in your control - or not! Here's what could be happening when things don't seem to be working and what you can try to remedy it.

1. Your state of mind.
Are you tired, stressed, unsettled, worried, distracted, full of emotion?

Take a break, clear your head, walk in nature, meditate, do something you love.

2. Your energetic state.
Is it a full moon, a blue moon, a mercury retrograde? Are you on overload or feel things that can't be yours?

Get grounded, centered, surrounded by positivity. Boost your personal borders through prayer, meditation, affirmations, or help from guides and angels. And remember, that sometimes you just need to wait it out.

3. Your physical state.
Some people are affected by the foods and drinks they consume (or don't consume) and the amount of physical exercise or activity they are getting (or not getting).

Pay attention to what drains you and what energizes or restores you - and follow your body's intuitive advice. And remember to rest!

 And remember to rest!

4. Your opinion.
...of yourself, the animal, the animal's people. Prejudices, interpretations, personal beliefs, egos, expectations, and opinions can detract from the purity of simply giving and receiving information.

Stay as neutral as possible, simply conveying the messages, images, and feelings you receive. Remember you are not responsible for any outcomes, just for being a clear messenger.

5. Lack of awareness.
The information you receive from the animal may be accurate, but the animal's person may not be aware of that information and could easily discard it or label it inaccurate.

Trust what you get and remember you are hearing it "from the horse's mouth." But also realize there are many sides to the truth and we often can't see them all.

6

6. Leading information.
Spoilers, hearing results other communicators had with that animal, background information or opinions from the animal's person, and even how a photo or animal looks can skew results as fear or the logical mind take over.

Start fresh, with as little input as possible. A name, a species, and a photo are often all you need to make a good connection.

7. Your confidence.
Thinking you are wrong or can't possibly be right can garble otherwise clear communications and can prevent you from delivering them altogether. You end up frustrated and so do the animals' people.

Believing in yourself and the reality that this is a skill that is available to anyone who embraces and nurtures it can make a huge difference in results.

8. Your knowledge and skill level.
It's easier for some people, more difficult for others. Some are self-taught or "born aware of their ability" and others have to work at it.

No matter where you started or where you're at, honing your skills, knowing what works best for you, and expanding your universe through more awareness is going to be a good thing.

9. Comparing yourself to others.
As much as we might try to be completely neutral when communicating, we are all influenced by our histories, personalities, preferences, experiences, and understandings. This means 10 communicators can talk to the same animal and get 10 different conversations, parts, or sides of the truth.

Embrace the you who you are. It's your own unique voice. No one else has it - and that's awesome!

10. The animal's willingness to talk
Animals aren't machines. Like us, they may not feel like talking sometimes. They may not resonate with a particular person. Or they may not like the way the connection is going.

Good listening skills and proper bedside manner can go a long way in building a respectful, open rapport and having a better chance at a great communication.