《List Of Unblockers》

Stress, unreasonable expectations, overthinking, frustration, trying too hard, comparing yourself to others. Recognize any of these culprits that are hindering your animal communication progress or preventing you from having a solid connection or conversation with an animal? Join the club. We've all been there and likely all still experience many, if not all of these, at least sometimes.

​There is no magic wand that makes them go away, but there are some tried and true methods that can free you from your frozen state. They won't all work for everyone or be exactly what you need in every moment. But there are enough ideas here to at least put you in a more productive mindset. 

If you know of other methods that have worked for you or others, please share!♡
1. Breathe.

Connect with yourself by forgetting everything else but your breath going in and out. ​

2. Take a walk.

Clear your head with some fresh air and a change of scenery. And leave the problem-solving at home.

3. Do something that relaxes your body and mind.

Try taking a bath, listening to your favorite music, or getting a massage. 

4. Give yourself a break.

Take the pressure off by simply approaching things from a lighter, less intense point of view. Rather than thinking, "I can't hear anything," or "I can't do this," wonder to yourself, "Does this animal have something to say to me?" If you don't hear anything, perhaps the animal truly doesn't have anything to say to you. 

4. Make a list of worries.

Write down 10 of your concerns surrounding animal communication. Then affirm that you trust in life's process that it will all work out. And one-by-one, cross off each item on the list.

5. Use Reiki to clear or shift your energy.

 Use Reiki to clear or shift your energy

6. Enter receptivity mode.

Make an agreement with your inner self that instead of criticism, judgement, doubt, worry, or nervousness around picking up information telepathically, that you will just be an open receiver. Whatever comes to you is perfect. No rules or expectations.

7. Read your past journal entries.

There are bound to be small and large successes you have documented. By reminding yourself of these, you can increase your confidence and let go of feeling you can't do this.

8. Forgive yourself.

Let go of any guilt or regrets you may feel about anything you've done, including decisions you may have made about the animals in your life. Your path to becoming the best, most fulfilled person you can be is often only revealed when you can let go of the things that lock you in place and prevent you from moving forward in a positive way.