↳ 05

Hanako stops before a large wooden gate with a painted wisteria flower on the wood

Hanako stops before a large wooden gate with a painted wisteria flower on the wood. The boys behind her stop as they also glance at the wooden door in curiosity. "What are we doing here, Kamaboko Gonpachiro?" The feminine looking boy donning a boar mask asks Tanjiro rudely, and the latter sighs. "This is a place where Slayers can rest, inosuke. And it's TANJIRO!" He emphasizes, huffing. Hanako glances at him, amusement in her eyes.

The gates opened, and a small old woman came out. Zenitsu shrieks, while Inosuke unsheathed his blades. "MONSTER! MONSTER!" Zenitsu wails, jumping away. Hanako shakes her head before she turns to the old woman ."Ah...You lot are Demon Slayers, right?" She asks in a soft and frail voice, tilting her head. Hanako nodded, bowing shallowly. "Yes." Hanako agrees, straightening herself.

The old woman beckons them, and Hanako steps in to follow. The others follow behind her, with Tanjiro being amazed at the sheer beauty of the dimly lit courtyard. The old woman then led them to a hallway, opening the shogi door. "This is the room of the boys." She croaks, showing a fairly large room with three folded futons. "This is the room for you, Lady Hanako." The old woman shows a room, just beside the room for the boys.

Hanako nods in appreciation, turning to them. "I'll be going now. Make sure to get your injuries checked." She advises, before gliding inside her room and shutting her door close.

Hanako lets out a soft sigh as she releases her hair from her braids. Brushing through her hair with a hairbrush given by the people of the Wisteria House, Hanako's thoughts drifted to the burgundy haired boy. Her eyes narrowed slightly, remembering how he saw her ability, the Sharingan. It was during his panic attack and Hanako was surprised when Tanjiro started panicking. He wouldn't respond to her calls or her shakes, so she did what she thought best.

Knocking him out using her Sharingan.

Placing her brush down, Hanako stares in the mirror. When she first got to this world, her hair stopped below her chest. After three years, however, her hair is now at her knees. Frowning, Hanako picks a lock of her raven hair. "Maybe it's time for me to cut it..." She mumbles before she rose elegantly. The Kimono was given for her to wear whilst she recovered slightly lagged behind her as she huffs in annoyance.

Using her nimble fingers, Hanako tried to untie the ribbon to slightly make the top looser. It was quite tight, especially in the chest area. Hanako's head snapped when she hears soft footsteps outside her door, and she tilts her head. There was a silhouette pacing outside her door, and she lets an amused smile slip on her lips.

Hanako walks soundlessly, sliding the Shogi door open, to reveal a pacing Tanjiro. At the sound of her shogi door sliding, Tanjiro jumps in surprise and he whips his head to see her.

Tanjiro jumps, turning at the sound of the door opening. It revealed a highly amused Hanako wearing the same clothes as him. Her raven hair with the tint of blue framed her slim body, descending her back. Her eyes were amused as she stares at him. "Can I help you with something, Tanjiro-San?" She questions him, tilting her head. Gaining his courage, Tanjiro breathes in. "Can we talk?" He asks her nervously, wringing his hands together.