↳ 06

Hanako walks calmly, her posture relaxed as she journeyed the dark forest

Hanako walks calmly, her posture relaxed as she journeyed the dark forest. The moon was shining eerily on her, and Hanako could hear the howls of wolves in the mountain. The eerie night rang in Hanako's ear as the birds chirped in a way that would make any less person terrified. There was no soul in sight, only the eerie darkness with her. If she was a lesser slayer and Kunoichi, Hanako would have been shaking like a leaf.

Unfortunately for the demon, she was about to face, she wasn't just a slayer. She was a Shinobi, a Ninja.

Shinobi thrive in the darkness, and she was not different.

Hanako stops when she reaches a moonlit clearing, her senses going haywire at the scent and feel of blood. Hanako hums, looking up.

Her onyx eyes met eyes with the Kanji for Lower Moon Three.

"Ara ara~ A lone slayer?" The demon softly calls her, grinning. Hanako shows no reaction to their taunts and merely stared at them. "What is alone little slayer doing here, hm?" They taunted, landing in front of Hanako gracefully. Their Kanji for Lower Moon Three shone menacingly in the moonlight, sinister and dark.

Hanako tilts her head, her eyes empty. The demon narrowed their eyes at this, unnerved at the doll-like facade Hanako was showing.

It made Hanako smile.

The demon jumped back, taken aback at the sudden smile. They jumped away just in time, as Hanako unsheathed her sword, sliding into a stance easily.

Amaterasu no Kōkyū, San no Kata: Hōno no uzu.

Hanako jumps up, twirling in mid-air as she descends. Black flames rose in columns as she descended, her sword aimed to slice off her enemy's' neck. Lower Moon Three flipped away, generating sticky liquid as they used it to get higher. Hanako skidded to a stop, wielding her sword gracefully as she shifted her weight on her other foot. Her body changes it's angle, sliding into another stance.

Amaterasu no Kōkyū, Shinigami no Dansu.

Hanako dashed, graceful and light on her feet as she easily avoided the sticky liquid the demon projected. Her sword burned through the liquid as if it were paper, not liquid that has taken so many lives. She performed flip mid-air, her arm bending awkwardly. Lower Moon Three screeched in fright and pain as Hanako's sword cut off their arm, leaving only a bloody stump. Hanako did not let up, placing her right foot forward before pivoting.

The result was magnificent.

Her flames formed around her like a semi arch, the black colour illuminated her surroundings with light. The flames that burned everything in its way decapitated the demon easily, and their body crumbled.