Thank You

Thank You

First of all, I want to thank God for everything he has blessed me with and giving me the ability to write stories to share with everyone. Also, special thanks to EmilyKatherine816, balletflats21 , and author_in_training_ . They have helped me a lot in the process of making this book. Also, these girls support me in my walk with Christ and they encourage me to write. They have listened to so many of my book ideas and they have helped me decide on my next project, The Living Fantasy (shameless self-promotion; hope you guys check it out). Thanks to my family for supporting me throughout my life (especially in my writing, acting, and my walk with Jesus), I love you, guys! Additionally, thank you to my true friends who are always by my side and are there for me when I need them. Also, thank you to Wattpad for creating this app and giving me a chance to share my stories and improve on my writing. Annnnnnd a big thank you to my lovely readers who have supported this book so much. Eight months ago, when I got this app, I was curious to see how I would do. I remember I looked at how big some of these other books on here were, and I remember thinking the first day I got the app, "Man, it would be so cool if that many people would read my stories, but that won't happen." You guys proved me wrong! :) I am still stunned! All of y'all's support has gotten this book farther than I thought it ever would! I love reading all of your comments and I enjoy seeing the number of votes shoot up along with the number of reads. When I have a bad day, I come home and see all of this, it brings a smile to my face. You guys have given me hope that one day I can be a successful author. I wish I could really tell you how much the support means to me. I hope you have enjoyed this book and it is sad for me knowing that I have finished it, but I will editing it (off of Wattpad) so my adventure with this book isn't completely finished. Thank you so much! I keep repeating that, but I really mean it! I adore each and every one of you! Feel free to PM me whenever because I love talking to you guys. Also, I hope you join me as I write a new story. It is not dystopian and I feel like a lot of fangirls can relate to the main character, Lace. I love you guys!

Love,
Rose