Orphans Lost [Pt. 1] Tomtord

Summary:
+London, England: Late Night+

Under the cover of darkness, in an abandon house, someone is shaking a spray can before painting the walls with all sorts of graffiti they've done before.

The only source of light is a flashlight resting on a desk in the middle of the room aimed at the wall.

The person in question humming to himself as he starts drawing again on the wall.

"Just a few here..."

A few sprays and he thinks his master piece is done.

"Perfect!" He whispers happily to himself.

Knock knock

The person turns around quickly on reflex and looks wide eyed at the new person.

"It's just me, Tomi." The newcomer says causally as he leans against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Seriously, why do you keep doing this? You'll get caught again you know."

"Pfft- that's if I get caught again." He responds without a care. Tomi turns back to his art work and picks up another spray can to use after shaking it. "Plus I love drawing and no one is taking this away from me."

The newcomer merely rolled his eyes even if the teen isn't paying attention to him. "That Officer will get upset with you again."

"Again, he won't if I don't get caught." He looks back at the other teen and sticks his tongue out at him playfully. "Stop being a sour lemon, Tormy."

The newly titled newcomer sighs as he stops leaning on the gram of the door.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He says waving his hand before leaving the blue wearing teen be.

Once Tomi knows the older teen is gone, he imitates 'Tormy's' expression and words in a mocking manner before he puts his spray cans away.

"Don't say I didn't warn you blah blah blah. Honestly," Tomi shakes his head as he closes up his messenger bag carrying his paints.

It's not like he can help it. Art runs through him and he just needs to let it out to show to the world. He feels he can find out who he is if he can just remember what his drawings mean.

All his art is familiar in a sense of a memory to him. Tomi looks at his latest piece with a soft look.

A flag of some sort, black in color with a weird red symbol that looked like a crooked M that leans and has a dripping end tail.

He had seen it in one of his dreams once and it seemed important.

Tomi shakes his head again and shrugs his shoulders. 'Maybe I'm overthinking it.' He thinks to himself as he leaves the room to escape the abandoned house.

'It's not like it's that important.'

~+Morning: Police Station+~

"Tord-"

"Give me a second, Thomas."

The light haired brunet Officer sighs as he watches his partner pull back a rubber band to shoot it over to an unsuspecting coworker who in turn is actually half awake. The shot from the rubber band being their wake up call.

"OW! What the fu-" The Officer bit his tongue before he could finish that word. He knew his captain didn't tolerate profanity in their workspace. "-dge."

Tom got up from his desk across from Tord's to go to his friend. "Nice save Zack," he told the raven haired officer. "Now how about you go buy yourself a coffee to wake yourself up. You have first patrol with Reggie."