Red Game Pt. 1 [Tomtord]

+Future Time: National Meeting: London, England+

"We can't have those fuckers running around any longer!"

"I agree, they've been controlling my homeland since the first conquer by the Red Army!"

The man at the head of the table pinches the bridge of his noise listening to the ongoing complaints of nation representatives.

Times have changed since the Red Army made its appearance known five years ago in Africa. Their attacked left an indescribable impression on people once it hit the newsfeed and on television. The next attack wasn't long after a few weeks that they've taken over Japan and the Philippines at the same time.

People started to fear them and government figures all over the world were suspicious and concerned. To this day half of the world has been conquered in the span of five years.

Even so national representatives from each conquered country still attend the meetings. At first they were suspicious to let them participate, but later they learned Red Leader nor the smaller armies trying to win the world bother to put a spy in on them. Red Leader has even specifically sent them a message saying the game wouldn't be any fun if he did that.

Of course, the message rouse up anger within the government circle as to think Red Leader thought they weren't even a challenge at all.

"Now now gentlemen, it's only the beginning of the meeting. We still have to sort through our officials' suggestions on how to win against these armies." Charles Winston, England's representative, says softly to get the other reps to settle down.

America's representative, Albert Jones, have his blue eyes narrowed down at him. "What good will it do us? Every tactic we try, they know how to counter or evade besides the minor armies." He felt so frustrated with the situation of the world just like the rest of the representatives.

Charles sighs as he straightens his papers up into a meet pile. "Nations are trying their best, even the conquered ones, to take back control of the situation, All we can do is continue to fight until a god sent miracle happens."

As if on cue, the TVs in the meeting room fall to static screens. Security pulling out their guns trying to pinpoint a suspect while trying to protect their assigned representative official from danger.

"What's going on?!" Hana Nakamura, Japan's representative, questions loudly while staying behind her bodyguard.

A familiar laughter rings through the panicked atmosphere of the room. The TV screens all tuning in on the same image of the person they all hate the most.

"Red Leader..." Albert grits out with his fist clenched tightly.

"Oh what a wonderful day it is! I greet everyone who is watching this broadcast!" The man on screen, caramel colored head stayed with two horns pointing out like the devil. His lean but has a strong build there wearing his official leader uniform in red, gold, and black. His mouth stretched into a smile.

"You maybe wonder what I am doing on your screens, possibly listening to a radio if you cannot see me. Well, I have something to share with everyone!"

This peeked the representatives' interest as well as the civilians watched outside or in their homes.

"I've become rather bored with our game of war. I would love to have that thrill I felt five years ago." Red Leader shakes his head and rest his cheek against his hand. His smile turning sharp before speaking again.

"Listen well if you want to defeat me."

The world quiet as they listen to him closely for the help of their lives from the one person they hate the most.