Silence is a Virtue Pt. 4

+Red Army Base: Next Day+

The next day of Tom's Red Army experience started off with eating breakfast with Tord and his fiancée. The only good part of it was just have in the kids by his side who happily kept him occupied instead of focusing on the engaged pair in front across from them. After breakfast its right to work after parting ways.

Except, Tom's following after Tord once again since he isn't allowed to leave his side unless it has to do with the kids or heading for food and sleeping.

"So what's today agenda Thomas?"

Tom brought out his holopad, even though he didn't need it because of his well equipped photographic memory, but who knows there might be updates. "You should be heading to your first meeting right know, your head of science and weaponry wish to talk to you about an knew gun they've created by the blueprints you sent them. After an hour break from that, you are to be overseeing the training grounds to see the progress of the new recruits you've gathered this year. Then when you finish lunch, you're second in command wishes to talk to you about how to handle progress towards the United States of America. Two later from that, your fiancée wishes to meet with you concerning your wedding plans. She put a note about the wedding decor and the honeymoon."

With all that information Tord seemed to hum in thought. Tom didn't know what he was thinking but he sure as hell would rather avoid knowing for the better sake of his own mind.

"Do you want to do anything afterwards, Thomas?"

"Huh?" Tom sounds as he looks up form his data pad. "I'll just head back to my charges to make sure their well and keep them company as will be the usual from now on. "

"But I mean, do yo have anything in mind to do something with me later after I talk to my fiancée? Judging from my schedule today it seems I'll have a lot of free time later so I thought we could do something together like old times. You know hangout." Tord says after some thought.

Tom looked at him like he said the dumbest thing in the whole world. "Excuse me Red Leader, but I am merely you're bodyguard and secretary," He said in a firm tone. "What lies in our free time from each other does not also involve each. I rather keep it that way..."

"Thomas-"

The secretary moves past him to walk ahead, "This isn't the past, there is no going back anymore. Just stop." Tom looks over his shoulder at his rival, or rather leader now. "Come on, you'll be late."

The man in red and blue is once again met with the back of his rival walking away once again.

Just how many times had he seen this same image from when they first met to now.

And how many more will he have to see.

+With Torm and Tomi+

Torm brought Tomi to the gardens of the base where the soldiers could just sit here and relax to the beauty of nature. This area is usually open for everyone, but sometimes reserved for the medical ward for their patiences every once in the while.

Tomi's eyes widen in awe at the beautiful flowers around him. He runs over to one of the sections of flowers to let his little fingers grace across the stem up to the petal. "Wow..."

"Beautiful, right?" Torm says walking up behind the little demon.

Tomi nods his head in agreement before he look back at Torm with curious eyes. "How did you know about this place?"

"Tord brought me here once... I remember why but he just made me sit down on that bench over there and made me watch the flowers." He pointed over to a worn bench with no one occupying it at the moment. "I still try asking him sometime why, but he never answers."